Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,025 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Sitting at 4.06 am , after taking my tablets , and still wide awake 🥵

at this stage I’ll probably sleep through the rugby game

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,166 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I had to have a coffee tonight which is most unusual

• Registered Users Posts: 10,156 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

One of my colleagues died of a heart attack on Thursday, so yesterday was a rush day of arrangements, really interesting to see how people pull together at times like this. He was buried in his desired location this morning.

Just had 10 days at home, and in typical style as I have South Africans invited tonight to watch the game, I got called to jump on a plane and leave 😂😂😂

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,068 ✭✭✭SuperBowserWorld

Head cold - check

Wd40 - check

Lawnmower fixed - check

Grass cut - check

Tea time - check

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,166 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Work time, check ✅

Ok, established in hotel room, rte player on the left side, and supersports on the right side, with NA beers chilling in the fridge.

SA commentary is interesting, they plan to smash us, not beat us, but smash us. So this should be a good game.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,895 ✭✭✭gifted

Couch......waiting for match

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,025 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Same , beer in hand waiting on the rugger buggers

Time for toast here.. The kits are wild bright in the rugby

☘️☘️☘️

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

He has his good days and bad days, vet was well pleased with him a few weeks back and was surprised to see him so active. Today he had to have his paracetamol and it’s getting more frequent. He still loves his walks and car spins.

How is Blue getting along with your OH now?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,748 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Absolutely cracking rugby match earlier on the telly, was at the edge of my seat throughout after a very lazy day getting up at a decadent hour and mooching around the gaff in our dressing gowns.

Chilled horizontal on the sofa post-doobie. 🛋

Busy night at the coalface

• Registered Users Posts: 4,895 ✭✭✭gifted

On the couch....keep waking at around 4am for the last few days, think it's to do with a little issue in work that im gonna have to confront this week....

Anyway, every cloud has a silver lining and all that, just put tv on and the japanese f1 race is getting ready to start...

Oh must find live updates somewhere

Jaysis what a night, people be mental

The cat is having a very relaxing Sunday morning.

And Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday... morning.

• Advertisement

Doing Roast Chicken for dinner.

Horrible wet day.

Someone is all fluffy after being dried 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Dido35

On the couch with my pussy......cat :D

Dinner out tonight, Mrs G and myself celebrating our anniversary

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Congrats Grem and Mrs G! Enjoy your dinner out

• Registered Users Posts: 17,031 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Happy anniversary to you both! Hope you both have a great night, I'll raise a glass to ye later.

Work day but ended up at home, watching the wales Australia game with the puppy dog asleep on the sofa beside me, which is new.

• Advertisement

OH was away for the last 2 weeks, since she returned, he has snapped at her once, but I blame her to be honest. He showed signs that he wasn’t happy, she pushed and he snapped at her. Didn’t break the skin, but hurt her. He is an angel to everyone else that he meets, kids adults not issue, but the two of them have a territorial battle.

on the plus side, the 2 of them did their 5 km route for the last 2 days without me or drama.

Advertisement