Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

WTD: Shimano R Unit Cover Y0C698040

• 19-09-2023 11:51am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,862 ✭✭✭

Looking for a unit cover for a right Ultegra shifter

Part Number: Y0C698040

Works with Dura-Ace ST-R9120 11 speed, ST-R8025, Ultegra ST-R8020, GRX ST-RX810

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,163 ✭✭✭Dr_Colossus

Can't vouch for them yet but came across the below site/shop last night when I was searching for cable guides for my Shimano STRS505 shifters (hence why I recognised the format of the product code). Decent price and postage a reasonable €4 from Wexford for such small items. My purchase was confirmed with an order number but haven't received a confirmation of same via email yet.

Only other site I could find was SJS Cycles but they wanted £20 postage from the UK and bikeparts.co.uk wouldn't ship here at all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,862 ✭✭✭statto25

Cheers for that. I had spotted them surely but the colour was down as silver rather than black so left it. I ended up using SJS and AddressPal to get the postage cost down.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,163 ✭✭✭Dr_Colossus

fyi to any future readers, cable guides I'd ordered from Revolve Bike Shop in Wexford last week arrived yesterday. Not the quickest of dispatch but wasn't in a hurry so great having a local store that offers difficult to source items along with reasonable postage.

Advertisement