Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mobile App - pending transactions

Options
  • 22-09-2023 10:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi,

I have only credit card from BOI. I cannot see pending transactions in the app. Where can I see the pending transactions?

Thank you

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Eve

Hi there, thanks for getting in touch with us here.

Once you make a payment on your credit card it should debit your balance instantly. The transaction should then appear in your transaction history online after 1 full working day.

I hope this helps.

Thanks, Eve

• Registered Users Posts: 2,455 ✭✭✭FGR

Hi Eve

Would you mind passing on this matter to the IT Dept as the app not instantly displaying pending transactions is so far behind the competition. Showing the balance alone does not help.

Aib, revolut and n26 all show your transactions instantly the second you make them so it helps me keep on track and ensure no mistakes or double payments were made.

Its not like it can't be done - whenever I phone you guys can see all the transactions instantly. I've had to phone you twice over similar matters whereas itd be so much easier to just have it on the app.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Eve

Hi there, thanks for coming back to us here.

We appreciate you sharing your feedback with us on this here. We'll be sure to pass it along to the relevant team.

Thanks, Eve

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭esker72

Agree with the poster here. It's very poor that you can't see the transactions. This fault actually stops me using my BOI card as I can use Revolut and another issuers card and can see the payments instantly which is much handier than being in the dark and guessing what has gone through on Bank of Ireland. Especially at weekends when amounts spent on Friday don't show up until Monday/Tuesday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland Reps

Hi there, thanks also for sharing your experience with us.

Will certainly pass this on internally to the Team.

Many thanks, Alison

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,455 ✭✭✭FGR

Just for those who might have the same query -

BOI posted new terms and conditions out - it appears that as of Feb '24 this feature will be available.

Glad to see it coming.

Advertisement