Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭thomil

Given some of the stuff going on in Ireland, I doubt we'd notice the difference 😬

Anyway, good morning from Schiphol everyone! Another hour to go until my connecting flight, so I'm just killing time in the KLM Lounge...

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,068 ✭✭✭SuperBowserWorld

I say, you there @thomil ... I believe you have a pigeon problem. 😁

• Registered Users Posts: 10,156 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

6 nights with 5km each, so Blue is walking a sufficient distance, but he knows the route so well that if we try to turn left rather than right, he plonks his ass on the ground and refuses to budge, we test him to see can we get some extra meters out of him, but not a hope :):)

Back in my hotel room, completely wrecked. it's roasting down here in Austria. 24 degrees and not a single cloud in the entire district. Looking forward to heading north back into the mountains tomorrow and away from Graz...

The views were amazing though...

I was last here all the way back in 2002, on a school trip! It's incredible how much, and how little, has changed.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

I might have to have a gander at this 👍

Good to see you @Sardonicat ❤️

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,166 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Trying to relax and sleep. It's going really well 🙄

Double Trouble 😂

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,166 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Ah stop, ye have a cat for walkies? Oh that gave me a wee happy! And the markings on them ❤️

That’s his bestie, she goes on our walks too 👍

Gway, what's her name? Has she chosen you as caregiver?

• Advertisement

She’s the neighbours cat, I call her Kit as she never really had a name. She sleeps in the doghouse as Sir Alfred sleeps in his many beds indoors 😊

Me heart looking at their friendship and colouring, not able

Another for you 😊

• Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭Addmagnet

• Registered Users Posts: 17,031 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Alfie and Kit are like brothers (brother and sister?) from another mother. 🥰❤

It's Alfie's cat twin from another universe.

This time of day should not exist 😭 🤬

I start work at 6 or 7 am daily, I’m used to driving to work in the dark now 😂

As someone who got up at 3 AM last night, I feel your pain 😣

In the lounge at Graz Main Station, about to hop on a train to the same place I flew over yesterday... no, not the cuckoo's nest! 😜

Oh, and that pigeon population control expert of your seems like a consummate professional, @SuperBowserWorld We need to work out the minutiae for a contract once I'm back in Ireland 😁😸

I couldn't, just couldn't do it, I'm still growling here

• Advertisement

Have your people and theirs get in touch. Business lunch in order methinks, no spitting feathers now!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,025 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Watching BBC news in my boxers . Debating with myself whether to make coffee or go back to bed .

Yep, it's time to stop spitting feathers and start ruffling them!

On the train back to Bad Aussee, where I went to school. From the train car to the landscape and music, I feel like I'm going back in time, big time. Talk about bittersweet...

We are out of the cat food he likes ... turning his nose up to rest... so his price will be lower at the moment, depending on the quality of the pigeon of course.

Post edited by SuperBowserWorld on

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,748 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Deskside in my home office/study, knocking off early for the weekend after an absolutely hectic week work-wise where I had a few days working 9am to 8pm on annoying admin stuff on top of my teaching and course preparation. Super busy!! 😬😖🤯

Well-earned trip now to Avoca Kilmacanogue for late lunch with my OH. 😋

Have a good weekend Wherers! 👍🌈

• Registered Users Posts: 14,025 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Watching Tenable . Im after waking up on the sofa so I should have went back to bed . Ah well the sleep was obviously needed !

Back in the place where I went to school. Feels weird, but the weather is great and the room is amazing! Talk about a view!

Wow, sunshine and public transport that works and amazing scenery.

Oh, that reminds me of Banff, the background looked almost fake it was so incredible, never been so overwhelmed by a view

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 642 ✭✭✭Duvet Day

After 2 brilliant weekends I'm here watching the Late Late after watching the Jill Dando documentary and Gogglebox...bored and would love to be out.

Advertisement