Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,748 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Stunning views of Styria, thomil! 👍💕

Myself and the OH were out for a drive in the Wicklow Mountains this evening after late lunch in Avoca. Not quite as impressive as the Austrian Alps, but tranquil nonetheless... 🥰🚗

Post edited by JupiterKid on

• Registered Users Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭apache

They look lovely Jupiterkid. Must do the soul good to be in them surroundings. Nature is fantastic.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,168 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Struggling with pain, all possible stretches and exercises done, no effing relief 🤬

• Registered Users Posts: 10,156 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Day 3 of my days off and I have done absolutely nothing. Just enjoying the freedom of knowing that i don’t have to answer my phone.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,068 ✭✭✭SuperBowserWorld

• Advertisement

Lashing today. Tomorrow looks like a dry sunny day here.

• Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭Addmagnet

I’m at Hook Head this weekend looking at rocks.

I can assure you they’re very wet rocks today ☔️

• Registered Users Posts: 17,031 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

What a miserable Saturday, definitely a stuck-in-the-house day. Hoping to be able to get out and about tomorrow but might as well clean the house today.

Hold me back, I can't cope with the excitement. 🙄😏

• Registered Users Posts: 642 ✭✭✭Duvet Day

Heading out for grub and a couple of drinks, will definitely be home on the couch before 9pm and I'm looking forward to it.☺️

• Registered Users Posts: 10,156 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Have a friend who loves to experiment with bar bq steaks..

A year ago he was a street dog, now he is eating steak from a folk :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,895 ✭✭✭gifted

Dropped the eldest chick up to training and popped down to the sea edge for a coffee while waiting to pick her up....now sitting in car watching boats bopping away in the waves and the smell of the sea blowing through the car....

Id love to end up living in warmer climate when im retired and living right on the sea edge...

Going to see The Creator in the cinema. Supposed to be good and I have not even watched a trailer and only have a bare idea what it's about. Best way to see a movie. Also, need to get out of the house or I will go mad.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,900 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

By the time you retire we will be the warmer climate!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭apache

Actually went to see Saw today and got some buttered popcorn. Lots of gore. It was good enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭thomil

Don't knock the Wicklow mountains, the tranquility of a calm lake is always beautiful. Those are some lovely shots 🤩

Just back to the hotel room after the reunion. It was everything I'd hoped for and more. To even be invited given that I dropped out before graduating was great, and the warm welcome was just, oh my god! I had the best (non-) graduating class ever!!!

Not a lot of pictures tonight, suffice to say that a good time was had and spirits, of all kinds, were high! Here are some pictures of the terrain though, and one small avian interloper 😉 Oh, and my knee was not best pleased that the venue was at the end of a six kilometre hike through rough alpine terrain, with very limited road access...

More Middle Earth than Sound of Music this morning

The venue was six kilometres down the valley in the background...

I loved it, my knee hated it...

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,192 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

Chilling on the couch watching last night's Graham Norton show.

Had one of my cats at the vets today. She was very lethargic and when he checked her temperature it was 41! So a very sick cat here. She got some injections and some medicine for the next few days. So hopefully she will turn a corner soon

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,748 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Wishing your kitty a speedy and full recovery, Samsgirl! 🐈

Vegged here in the sofa after a well-deserved lazy day with an old college mate dropping in this afternoon for a catch up. ☕️

Can’t believe September is over already!

• Registered Users Posts: 642 ✭✭✭Duvet Day

Happy October Wherers, it's my favourite month of the year, lovely morning here ,hope it's a sign for the month.

Movie was only ok last night. Only a handful of people in the entire cinema complex at 8 pm on a Saturday night. Maybe David McWilliams could write an article about it. 😁

Up, cleaned up the mess in the kitchen and about to have breakfast. Cat had his breakfast 2 hours ago because he's a VIP. Very Important Pussy.😁

Sun is out to dry up all that muck and damp and yuck outside. ☀️

Post edited by SuperBowserWorld on

• Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭Addmagnet

Fossils at Hook Head

• Advertisement

Out in a place called East Galway soccer club...the sticks.....middle chick is playing a soccer match and daddy here is on his swanny ...i drew the short straw...🤣🤣

Started using my old wallet a few weeks back...hadn't used it in almost 15 years, you know what, always seem to be a twenty in there now...back to cash for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭Badly Drunk Boy

I'm sitting in my garden, watching the world go by (or not...it's very quiet) but the sun is shining with a nice bit of heat, along with a soft breeze.

Not bad for the start of the end of Autumn. (Deireadh Fómhair) 😄

Saw this on another thread and made me laugh. Just the simple things. 😁

Fingers crossed for a decent spell of dry weather.

Tonight's instead of the Glenroes... going to New Order 😁 and Blue Monday !!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭thomil

Dayum, the area around the Three Arena has changed quite a bit since I was last there. Last time I popped down there, there was little except for the arena and the Gibson Hotel. Love the shots, @SuperBowserWorld !

Back in Graz here, after an all-too-short spell in Bad Aussee with my classmates. The weather has flipped back to absolutely roasting down here, and I can't remember the last time it was this sunny this late in the year.

Oh, and whoever commented about the excellent public transit system a page or two back you must have jinxed it 😉: Delays, missed connections, trains running with half their cars missing, and without air conditioning, the lot!

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

Kitchen table suppin a bottle of sparkling water......Dam but I hate work......id give my right testy to give it all up...

If I had balls I'd give both of them up to quit. Only fools and horses is right.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

This could apply to a few in here 😉😄

Advertisement