Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wedding food venue

• 02-10-2023 10:40pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 461 ✭✭

Hi guys getting married in Nov in Cork

Low key affair. Register office.

Just looking for someone that could hold 16 people around 3pm in Cork City centre?

Not from the area so any help appreciate thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,020 ✭✭✭whatever76

Jacobs on the mall - About - Jacobs on the Mall

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,203 ✭✭✭Be right back

Sketch in the Imperial Hotel.

Market lane.

Post edited by Be right back on

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,671 ✭✭✭notAMember

Both a bit casual for wedding maybe? I don't know if they have separate dining rooms for small groups... but that could just be my bias on what people want for a wedding.

OP, what are you looking for? Private dining room? Particular style of food? Budget - low or high?

There are city center hotels that have private dining rooms for small wedding dinners or birthdays... I'd echo the earlier suggestion of jacobs.

• Jacobs on the Mall
    • Hayfield Manor
    • Greenes
    • The Metropole
    • The Imperial (but request a dining room , vs the public restaurant - sketch)
    • The river lee hotel

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 461 ✭✭jface187

Guys thank you so much.

We ended up with nandos they have upstairs separated area plus be quite at that time. Also no money down

Thank again

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 376 ✭✭Iguarantee

They open at 5pm so 3pm is unlikely.

We recently had our wedding reception there (private dining room) and it was excellent.

You could do like we did and just book out a bar you like for a few hours before your scheduled meal reservation...

• Advertisement
Advertisement