Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AEW - All Elite Wrestling (*Spoilers for Latest Show*)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,782 ✭✭✭hynesie08

I would bring in top dolla.........

Then immediately have all of mogul industries hit their finishers and have prince Nana pin him while dancing before firing him.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,607 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Time for Goldberg Tuesday then 😂😂

• Registered Users Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭Cherry_Cola

My buddy met Edge, Christian and Luchasaurus sans mask hanging out at MoPop on Monday. If ever in Seattle for a big wrestling show - going to MoPop day of or day after is a pretty sure fire way to meet em FYI haha.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,850 ✭✭✭Pentecost

Kayfabe fellas, kayfabe.

So The Rated R Superstar wants to wrestle in NJPW something he wasn't able to do while under contract with WWE, He wants to wrestle at Wrestle Kingdom and wants a match against Okada.

He wants to get into a promo battle with Eddie Kingston.

He is great mates with FTR so Rated FTR to replace CMFTR.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38,348 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Billie Starkz confirmed she has signed a fultime contract with AEW.

She has been amazing with Athena & Lexy on ROH these last few months.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,422 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Christian Cage is such a legend

'GO **** YOURSELF'

• Registered Users Posts: 86,422 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 54,282 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

What the hell happened to the FITE stream

some bastards

• Registered Users Posts: 54,282 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Toni Storm is unreal, what character work and now the "Timeless Toni Storm"

Best character work in wrestling today

Push her to the moon

I'd love to see RJ be Toni's over worked under pressure valet to the fallen star for a bit.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Jericho might have a bunch of GFY t-shirts that are gathering dust in a box that Christian can get at a discount :P

Nick Wayne is going to bump like a legend for The Rated R Superstar.

If the new Era is more R rated this could get interesting where they will go with storylines and promos.

Also Joe for next Bond.

I like to think Toni & Juice are two of the most boring people ever when they are home Toni sitting there knitting while Juice is doing the crossword.

'---

• Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭ConcertKing

• Advertisement

Looks like Mercedes will be at Full Gear she is teasing it anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,872 ✭✭✭ebbsy

I think there could be a title change at Full Gear.

Jay White is too big a name to lose easily.

See talk that Mariah May will join AEW as free agent and become Toni Storm's Co-Star.

That would be a class signing and teaming together.

For those who don't know Mariah May you need to check out her Stardom run over the last year.

She has the Hollywood femme fatale look as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,301 ✭✭✭Cotts72

Was it just me or does Wardlow look a bit leaner as if hes lost some of that bulk build he's always had?

It is being reported that AEW did an estimated 435k PPV's for the ALL IN, ALL OUT & WrestleDream in 35 days.

That works out at about $22m in PPV Buys in North America over the cousre of a month.

You can see why there is all the talk of having a PPV every month and you also see the money the WWE must be losing for not having PPV's anymore.

Nice to see as Excalibur called them remnants of the JAS haven't been forgotten about story wise now that Jericho has moved on and that they are having their own fall out from it storyline.

Danhausen returning from injury and it looks like it's Evil Danhausen returning.

This was Powerful!

Karma took your one knee, I'm going to take your other one!

Kyle O'Reilly has given an update and looks like it was tough year on the recovery front however it looks like he is close to full recovery.

I had my neck fused last September to fix some nerves that had gotten themselves compressed somehow. I’m sure a career of landing on my head for a living played a role but sadly we’ll never know. Regardless, I had been in pain and losing strength in my right arm for some time and no amount of tape or denial could delay my surgery any longer.

Unfortunately, I suffered from a rare post-surgical complication and suddenly I couldn’t move my arm at all. “C5 palsy” the doctor said, and “nerves take a long time to heal.” So I was left to be patient and test my perseverance.

Needless to say it was disheartening to relearn activities like brushing my teeth and wiping my ass with my left hand. My career wasn’t in question any longer, it was my quality of life. But focusing on what I could control every day kept me sane, such as being the best father I could possibly be. Every other moment has been spent rehabbing, dry needling and training.

A few months ago I discovered the Neubie device @neufitrfp an electric stim machine that runs on direct current akin to the human nervous system. The machine has many terrific uses but specializes in helping those with post-surgical neurological injuries.

Within a month of using the Neubie I once again had full range of motion in my shoulder. My nerves are all online again and firing with enough power to get the dinosaurs back in their pens.

Grateful for the support of my friends and fans over this last year and to the Neubie device and my trainer @unconventional_strength and diet coach @thediabeticfighter for not only giving me back my quality of life but for getting me closer to my ultimate goal; a return to the ring.

The wrestling ring has felt like an oasis in the desert for me these last 12 months. I know if I keep walking I’ll eventually reach it but I don’t know if it’ll just disappear when I get there like a mirage. I’m so parched, all I want to do is get to the oasis and drink to quench my thirst but I have to be careful or I’ll trip in the sand or collapse from the heat. I guess that’s why this is taking so long, patience and perseverance.

The good news is I can see the oasis now, it’s definitely not a mirage.

Wow Pretty Ricky & Big Bill are your new Tag Team Champions in less than 5 minutes.

The Summer of Ricky lol

Cash legit injured going into the match or going to prison?

Jaysus, Kyle Fletcher lucky he didn't break his neck in that great match with the American Dragon.

• Advertisement

Jay White is a Star and already offering Hangman a non title match next Tuesday on Title Tuesday for a title he doesn't have lol

This is a great version of Bullet Club, The Gunns and the Stray Bullet all just mesh together so well and they can all take the pins and beatings for Swtchblade without lossing any credibility or the group looking weak.

Advertisement