Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LIDL plus app

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,050 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

• Registered Users Posts: 15 s2019

Think Lidl are going the Tesco route with special offers that are only redeemable with the Plus card - and mabye more offers - screenshots of this weeks leaflet below.

At least Aldi are still keeping it simple with no gimmicks.

zell12 6:59 pm
    My Lidl Points, see 4.2.10 + https://www.lidl.ie/c/terms-of-use/s10024080

Doesn't seem to be at every store - unless that's the announcement.

Here's the highlights.

With the Lidl Plus App loyalty program ("Lidl Points"), you can collect digital points when you shop at a participating Lidl store.

You can exchange the points you collect for reward coupons available in the Lidl Plus app.

Lidl stores participating in the Lidl Points loyalty programme are:
    Store Name
    Cork - Ballyvolane
    Youghal
    Wilton
    Churchfield
    Fermoy
    Mallow
    Ballincollig
    Cork - Togher
    Midleton
    Carrigaline
    Waterford Tramore Road
    Athy
    Nenagh
    Birr
    Dungarvan
    Portlaoise
    Portarlington
    Newbridge
    Naas - Newhall
    Waterford

To collect points, you must scan your digital Lidl Plus card at the till during the check-out process.

Points are collected for all purchases on qualifying products and assigned to your Lidl Plus customer number.

For every 1 euro of purchase value in our Lidl stores, you will receive 25 points.

This applies to all purchases in our Lidl stores (except non-qualifying products such as 
    alcohol, lottery tickets, newspapers, medicines and selected nutritional supplements, gift cards, 
    infant milk formula, mobile top-up, or check-outbags).

Other products may also be excluded from the scheme at the discretion of Lidl.

Points will be credited 31 days after your purchase at a Lidl store (“availability”).
    You can view your current My Lidl points balance at any time in the Lidl Plus app at “Lidl Points” → “See History”.
    Points cannot be added to receipts retrospectively.

Points can only be collected on the first 3 transactions on the Lidl Plus card per day.

When redeeming points, individual redemption conditions may apply for the selected coupon.
    This includes, but is not limited to, a validity period for redemption.

Points must be used within 24 months of issue to your Lidl points balance.

Post edited by s2019 on

• Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭EarWig

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭chrisd2019

Lidl Points is an overcomplicated waste of resources, much better they reduce prices and keep things simple!

Collecting point to use 31 days later for a bread roll or other low cost item is a joke.

No to mention that it only actually works in some stores.

• Registered Users Posts: 883 ✭✭✭GAAcailin

whats the rationale behind that set of stores- none in urban cities (looks like)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 5,775 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quackster

I assume they were the pilot series (after all those T&Cs date from August) and it's being extended to all stores from tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,414 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

I wonder are those areas without a competing Aldi?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,329 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

It was tested in my local Lidl with an Aldi in the same town

the points thing is already being used in some countries as mentioned here before, seems like a load of shite to me but time will tell I guess

30k points for a joint of beef lol

The internet isn’t for everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 5,454 ✭✭✭Nollog

They're multi-use qpons, so yeah tesco clubcard prices.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,907 ✭✭✭✭odyssey06

LIDL Plus now has a lot more options for Treats e.g. 25% off up to 6 bottles each of Provence Rose, Chianti Riserva red wine. (Both are nice)

Also multi-use on chicken fillets, carrots.

And the usual once off type discounts on pasta, pesto, tinned cherry tomatoes.

Edit - I see they are in the pictures @s2019 posted above.

"To follow knowledge like a sinking star..." (Tennyson's Ulysses)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,167 ✭✭✭Red Silurian

Got caught the other day on the Granny Smith apples... Seems the ones I bought were product code 81265 instead of 80188. Be wise

Are you sure you picked up the wrong ones ? I got charged for the correct ones and complained with proof of receipt and got €2 back as a voucher

No I'm not sure at all. I thought I had it right on the day but lidl cs are saying I picked up the wrong product

Product I thought I picked up was code 80188 but they claim the product code that I did was 81265, I have no proof to the contrary

I sent this via WhatsApp and it worked, if you eliminate the chance it’s your mistake they really have to send something back to you

Good afternoon 

Yesterday while purchasing my shopping I activated a treat and collected said item and checked the product code but I was charged for it, please see attached photos

• Registered Users Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭Roberto_gas

just double check the product code when u pick an item and u wud be grand

I did and there wasn’t another option for the apples in my shop 👍🏻

• Registered Users Posts: 10,414 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

Not too sure what I'd do with 105 bags of carrots though 🤔

• Registered Users Posts: 29,907 ✭✭✭✭odyssey06

This week, I have been mostly eating... carrots???

On the wine front, make sure the discount gets applied. I had activated the offer, scanned LIDL plus, and I could see the discount coming off other items, but not the wine. Took a few button presses from assistant and a rescan and then it worked.

"To follow knowledge like a sinking star..." (Tennyson's Ulysses)

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭Cookiee

Had this issue today, they only sell one type of granny smith apples tho! So I think this just a error with product codes, so the checkout lady manually put through the 80188 code into the till and I got the apples for free

• Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭EarWig

I had a case of the basic spread, which was on a discount offer, which went through the till as sunflower spread, and no discount.

I just let it go.

• Advertisement

Managed to get an apology and a €2 voucher by sending on a picture of my purchase and a picture of the shelf in Lidl clearly showing the product code... Apples were €1.45 so I'm up 55c for all my effort

• Registered Users Posts: 6,764 ✭✭✭SouthWesterly

• Registered Users Posts: 25,040 ✭✭✭✭zell12

Red Hen Battered Chicken Dippers 450g was 1.75, now 1.49

They also have nuggets on a reduction in our Lidl, I like the double dip discounts.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭redlead

Have Lidl stopped doing the kids smoothies or is it just my store? Haven't seen them in about a month.

Here's the 5 scratch-offs for this month.

Post edited by Nollog on

• Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭Escapees

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭yoshimitsu

They been gone from my Lidl as well for the last 3 weeks. I've noticed that the shelf space was filled by other products so might gone for good. Too bad because they were healthy and good value compared to Innocent and the likes

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Minimarkcork

…..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭markw7

This week’s coupon code is PARKRUN183 and will allow you a choice between our passion fruit and Italian-style salad

Advertisement