Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,059 ✭✭✭suvigirl

Well jealous of @smurfjed I'd love to go to Japan.

Supposed to be very safe for solo female travellers, which is great cos no one I know wants to go!

• Registered Users Posts: 642 ✭✭✭Duvet Day

Alright alright I'm here 🙄😁 It seems I'm 'fixed'...I actually liked KYS too Mam, I felt special. 😂

Cheers@Boards.ie: Mike .

• Registered Users Posts: 17,031 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Poor Duvet will get a lot of notifications but some posts will be missing. 😂

ETA: she beat me to it!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,169 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Raises glass of milk in salute, alas KYS I barely knew ye

• Registered Users Posts: 7,068 ✭✭✭SuperBowserWorld

I bet KYS will be back again. They disappeared before.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭apache

I've posted photos here and talked about the dog I mind. She's going to a new home tomorrow. I've been looking after her for 10 years. I have her for a sleepover tonight. I'm gonna miss her so much. 😪

Ah, that's so sad. I hope she's going to a good home. Why the change ?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,169 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Oh take loads of photos, it's worth it despite the pain

• Registered Users Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭apache

She's a brilliant dog. The owner is very ill and can't look after her. I'm going to vet the new owner tomorrow. I don't know who's taking her. She better be nice! I'll be able to tell her what she likes.

Have you ever posted a photo of her? Also with vetting, if you have a chance to follow up in a month or two please do, sometimes personalities don't gel, especially when animals like myself or herself are in the "change is bad" stage of our lives 😂

• Advertisement

Tip: select all and copy before pressing the post comment button in case the bad gateway gets you.

Also, I've got to type stuff before I can paste that previously copied stuff in.

It's kind of like 1990s Internet. 😁

Still have this low grade head cold 3 weeks later. Think it's the longest I've had a cold. **** off cold.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,156 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

So far we have visited 2 small cities, they have such a clean and safe atmosphere that I wouldn't have any issues with my OH coming here alone.

Off to Osaka and then Tokyo, so will see if my opinion changes.

But be warned, very limited English signs etc so you really need patience and Google translate

This thing is a monster, 279 kms to Osaka and expected to take 1hr20mins

Train food

And the toilet

This one even have an automated seat so you don't have to lift it

Post edited by smurfjed on

Hah I'm thinking of the freezing toilet seats in my youth. Shock was as good as any espresso 🤣

• Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭Addmagnet

@Boards.ie: Mike Apologies, but yesterday when you were doing your testing everything looked fine to me, i.e. I was seeing everyone paging Duvet Day as Duvet Day, but today the posts have changed back to Kailyn Yellow Science, vis. attached image:

Edit - OMG! It even changed my comment from D u v e t D a y to KYS!!!

I knew KYS would be back.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Ugh, what was I thinking making a physio appointment in a different county for 10am on a Saturday - first things first, coffee! ☕️

• Registered Users Posts: 5,900 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

I'm obviously easily amused as I'm cracking up at this (the whole situation not just your comment) 😂😂😂

• Registered Users Posts: 642 ✭✭✭Duvet Day

I feel violated. 😫🤣

SO long as there isn't a "wipe my ass" button you should be ok.

• Advertisement

Roasting out, breezy, no sun. Please sun, please come out.

Having an instant coffee and a twirl. The new me can begin in the afternoon..

Dr: do you smoke?

Me: no

Dr: grand so

Refuelling, dunno what to call any of my meals anymore 🤔

Junetober today

Roasting !

Like a hair dryer.

In Bray after a walk on the cliff walk. Having a coffee and a muffin 😁

Thank feck that day is down lawdy.

Jaysis.. Eggball + broken boards = tumbleweeds

530am watching then rugby with American commentators, “educated Irish crowd” love them :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,164 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Well hello all! We moved into a new house yesterday. A long and complicated road that cost a lot of money. It needs work but is comfy for now. After lots of uncertainty in a rental house we are now safe and sound. I wish my former landlord a life of hell along with the agent. Utter scumbags in how they dealt with us. I'm broke now but at least we own this place. Mrs G and Ms G very happy. Still loads to do. Feeling very lucky. So many people being fooked over. The cat survived the move and is happy too. A good news story lads!

Nice to hear your update Grandeeod! May you have many happy years in your new home.

Nice to hear your update Grandeeod! May you have many happy years in your new home.

• Advertisement

Advertisement