Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Nice to hear your update Grandeeod! May you have many happy years in your new home 🏡 🥂

Boards is borked so can’t post this… saved as a draft until I can

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,357 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,169 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Aww GD I'm fecking delighted and it's so good to hear from you 😉

• Registered Users Posts: 10,156 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

@Grandeeod Great to hear the update, best of luck in the new house.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,156 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Osaka, this place is bloody packed

Spent 6 hours in MURPHYS IRISH BAR OSAKA. It was so much fun talking BS without having to use Google Translate

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

• Registered Users Posts: 21,915 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

I was going to say Grandeeod I echo what Poochie said but you echoed it yourself 🤗🤣

Best of luck and many years of happiness in your new home @Grandeeod !

• Registered Users Posts: 642 ✭✭✭Duvet Day

Best wishes in the new gaff Grandee...looking forward to the house warming party.😁🥂

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭thomil

Congrats on the new home, @Grandeeod 🎉🎉🎉 May you have many happy memories there!

Homeside here, testing out my new phone. Just moved back to Android after ten years on iPhone. It's actually less of a change than expected.

Oh, and a little post-script to my KLM cancelled flight saga. Just got an email earlier this morning that my compensation and hotel reimbursement were approved. Plus, I'm getting more money than expected!

I guess I'll have to buy the drinks for Grandee's house-warming party then 😁

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,068 ✭✭✭SuperBowserWorld

That's good news. Enjoy and relax now.

Yeah, the property market is a curse on this country.

Post edited by SuperBowserWorld on

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,031 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Good to see you back @Grandeeod and I hope you all love your new home!

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Abbey Lass

Is that Namba, thinking of staying there.

Currently planning trip to Osaka and then Tokyo for this time next year. Travelling with my 16 year old daughter, she is fascinated with Japan.

So far I can't get out of the airport 🤣 too many choices IC card, JR pass, train stops etc.

Any tips appreciated.

Kyoto would be a place to visit I'd imagine. But maybe it's too touristy. Anyway, would love to goto Japan too. But for a long period of time to soak it all in.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,028 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Having a coffee after watching the Japan/ Argentina game . I know F all about rugby , but that was a cracking game . Now for NFL

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,169 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Time to shower night shift yay! Broken boards boo!

Yep bad gateway on 1st click . 2nd time ok , bit of wd40 to help 😬

I've been having those issues for days. Thought it was just me.

Lovely day down here, still surprisingly warm...

Very warm, never too warm for tea though

Think I need some chocolate to help keep those Sunday night blues away. Chocolate and tea.

Also, boards db error, being sent to the client app 😒, reveals database type, name and IP address. 😒

Refuel of cashews here

• Advertisement

Ahh lads, the Portugal rugby team, bring a tear to a glass eye.

They won last minute, they were so delighted you'd think they won the whole thing. Twas beautiful.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,748 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

They beat Fiji 23-24 in a major upset in the Rugby World Cup! 🏉 🏉

This win will do wonders for rugby in Portugal.

@Grandeeod so good to see you back here...we’ve missed you. So pleased to hear that things are going well. 😊👍

Chilling here with a good book and a touch of the Glenroes. It was a very warm but muggy past few days, but got a fair few household chores sorted today - changing the bed, hoovering, mop the floors and dusting. 🧼 🧽

• Registered Users Posts: 12,164 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Cheers everyone. Appreciate the good wishes! P

I'm p.. P.. P.. picking up a penguin

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,357 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

It's like a scene from the film the mist here this morning

😒

Yep, this was the view from my office this morning...

Welcome to Silent Hill.

Also, no idea why the picture is sideways... 🫥😵‍💫

Work agAin soon, not doing works party in December, battling a wallop of depression at the minute too. Shrink tomorrow, I feel a mostly silent room happening 😔

• Advertisement

Just up from bed at6 o’clock pm 😡😡

it means a restless night tonight. That’s the worst thing about taking tablets to help you sleep. WHEN they work they work far too well !!

Advertisement