Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clerical Officer 2023 (Nationwide)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Paddydoyle83

I have been told that there are 10 ahead of me in the clearance stage.. does anyone know if this means there are 10 people who have been assigned roles and are just waiting on garda clearance? Or are they at the start of the process... if that make sense

• Registered Users Posts: 19 ThePenultimateWarrior

I just received an email notifying me of my Invitation To Clearance for CO 2023. Does anyone know what information is required for the Statement Of Employment? And if this information can be obtained from my employer's HR department?

• Registered Users Posts: 9 AJ767

Hi All, I have an upcoming interview for a CO position with the Health and Safety Authority, just wondering has anyone worked there and knows what to expect? Cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Dublingal123

as far as I know it’s a reference so you need your role, start and end dates and your name on it and then your employer contact details with a logo or stamp on company paper. You can get your hr to supply you with it to send into PAS

• Registered Users Posts: 19 ThePenultimateWarrior

Thanks for that. I reached out to the Clearance Team, and they confirmed pretty much exactly as you said. Appreciate your response. Just in case anyone else is unsure of what's required, this is the reply I got:

When you provide the Statement of Employment, please make sure it contains the following details.

•            Employee name

•            Dates of employment

•            Employee role

•            Employer contact details (their name, their role, their phone number, and email address)

References need to be authenticated with a company stamp or logo/written on headed paper.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8 JackDuckworth89

Just wondering if anyone got placed in the dept of social protection for this campaign?

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭leoniecarrig

Yeah i got placed for the dept social protection in longford 😊 i start Monday

• Registered Users Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭Lollipop95

Does anyone know once preclearance is done for clerical officer in HSE how long it takes for the contract to be offered and start date? The last thing I have to do is medical and got an email yesterday that the form was received and will be processed. My references have already been contacted.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Fi72

Best of luck Leonie. I'm still awaiting my clearance email. Apparently there are 6 ahead of me

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭leoniecarrig

Thank you. Fingers crossed you will hear from them soon 😊

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26 foxinIreland

Omg. My number is 141 and I received my GV last Friday. I sent them my Statement of Employment last Monday. I hope to receive my assignment soon. Thank s a million. Good luck 🥰

Sorry for asking but you already know which department you will work in?

☺️

• Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭crinkley

That’s great, can I ask what county?

• Registered Users Posts: 37 acar321

got an email to say my vetting was completed today! Hopefully be soon to hear back

• Registered Users Posts: 31 caro131

Had anyone heard back yet about revenue in Nenagh/Thurles

• Registered Users Posts: 37 redwhitekopper

Still waiting on my eVetting, it's been almost 12 working days now 🙃

• Registered Users Posts: 37 acar321

Mine took 6 working days, wonder what the delay is with yours ?

My vetting came back last Wednesday it took 8 days

• Registered Users Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭Lollipop95

I was waiting for my evetting email to come, I ended up contacting the contracting team and they told me garda vetting didn’t apply to my role… despite them sending me the form to fill out. I wonder if it’s a similar case with you @redwhitekopper - are you waiting on the link?

I completed it on Sept 26th, I'll give them a shout tomorrow then, or perhaps on Monday. Could be my addresses in the UK, Lebanon and Australia.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭crinkley

Did you provide your own clearances from those countries? I had to when I went through my vetting they don’t check it for you

No, it didn't say to. I'll follow it up in the coming days. Ty 😊

Omg. Congrats ☺️

• Registered Users Posts: 7 ddls33

Has anyone heard from Leitrim?

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭Twoelles

Does anyone know what oom they are at for tipperary clearance?

I sent my vetting on Friday 06/10. I didn't get the answer yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭BalboBiggins

My wife was successful in interview and has been sent two job offers. In the email it says once you pick one you are off the panel. Has anyone waited a while and if so, do many more posts tend to become availble?

Did you have any luck with your Garda vetting back?

• Registered Users Posts: 905 ✭✭✭furrybones

I've never heard of anyone getting 2 job offers in these campaigns. Were they expressions of interest, rather than job offers? You don't typically get to choose between jobs, and you don't usually stay on the panel if you turn down a position either.

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It is the courage to continue that counts"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭BalboBiggins

My apologies, it was an invitation to apply for these two positions, after she passed the interview round.

Advertisement