Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hamas strike on Israel - Threadbans in op - mod warning in OP updated 19/10/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,425 ✭✭✭SafeSurfer

Discredit? Discredit claims made by the IDF and Netenyahu, a proven, corrupt liar?

Discredit- “harm the good reputation of.”

I condemn, as I have said before, the killing, injuring or mutilation of any baby, child or adult. Whatever their race, nationality, religion or colour. Regardless of who killed or injured them or by what means. That has been my position here on Boards in every conflict from Northern Ireland to Israel.

Can you say the same?

Multo autem ad rem magis pertinet quallis tibi vide aris quam allis

• Registered Users Posts: 3,598 ✭✭✭quokula

So it's ok to keep murdering as long as enough babies are born to replace those who were slaughtered? That's some pretty messed up morals. Not sure that math will continue to hold true going forward either with the whole civilian population being starved and maternity hospitals being deprived of water or electricity.

By the way.

I questioned three stories that were being reported and repeated here as fact.

1. That Hamas had decapitated 40 babies -unverified
    2. That Hamas perpetrated mass rape during their attack- unverified
    3. That missing German woman Shani Louk was raped and murdered- unverified

If any of these stories are verified I will stand horrified and corrected.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

I condemn, as I have said before, the killing, injuring or mutilation of any baby, child or adult. Whatever their race, nationality, religion or colour. Regardless of who killed or injured them or by what means. That has been my position here on Boards in every conflict from Northern Ireland to Israel.

Flip flopping.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,172 ✭✭✭realdanbreen

Have you got a **** TV in the house, turn it on.

• Advertisement

No. Mine has been a consistent position. I’m not some pseudo wanna be weekend warrior, glorying in war and military conflict.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,792 ✭✭✭billyhead

Over 400 children now dead in Gaza. Disgraceful carry on by the Israelis.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭Longing

I just cant understand how the UN are so blind. They dogs in the street would know it would be only a matter of time before conflict raises its head in the middle east. UN needs to be held accountable for there lack of insight and preparation to help civilians on both sides if needed with the Red Cross.

Even if they had to give Egypt billions to set up temporary camps to house women and children. It beggars belief.

The same went on with Ukraine only for Poland helping them greatly.

• Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭thereitisgone

Yes babies are dead on both sides, and the results are the same, dead babies

But the Hamas way is more deliberate, they stood over babies and stabbed or shot, that takes a certain type of **** to be able to do that

Hamas did there genocide and instantly ran back into Gaza knowing that there civilians were going to get bombed and killed

They knew this from the start, they must have looked at there neighbors that morning as they were leaving and knew that they would die, not them

Not Hamas

They are probably still hiding protected in the tunnels

Cowards

• Registered Users Posts: 3,033 ✭✭✭xhomelezz

Not really. If bunch of brainwashed religious idiots kicks the hornet nest with bare feet, there will be an answer. And world and you can't really be surprised that Israel does answer hard. I feel sorry that innocent people on both sides getting hurt in that mess. But I don't think Israel actually have any other option. But that's just my opinion. And again I feel sorry for ordinary peeps who do get killed or hurt in the middle of that mess.

But I think you are a bit too worked up and a bit too pushy to push through your agenda here.

Anyways, what are the options to sort all that mess between Palestinians and Israelis?

One state? Living together? No way, I would say.

Two state. No way I would say, because of Hamas. So the mess would keep going on.

Does anyone think Israel will just give up the well developed country and go somewhere else. Well, personally I don't think that will ever happen.

So what's left? Palestinians will have to move somewhere for their own good. Do I know where? No I don't. Would it be fair? Nope. But I don't really see any other option. Those peace talks with Hamas won't work. And I don't think peeps in Gaza will get rid of those cúnts. Some probably support them, some are radicalised as it is, some are afraid.

No point to be digging through the history of who has to own the land or who started it. Because it won't sort a shìt.

Edit: To be honest, this thread looks like the same mess Palestinians and Israelis having. Only text version of it..

Post edited by xhomelezz on

• Advertisement

Post edited by xhomelezz on

• Registered Users Posts: 40,000 ✭✭✭✭Boggles

The UN have 8 refugee camps in Gaza, some are currently being bombed.

The "exit" to Egypt is being bombed.

The UN have called out Israel and their war crimes multiples of times.

The UN are a toothless talking shop.

I'm not glorifying war .....

Nothing on this thread suggests that ....

Add to the list of untruths you've posted in this thread alone

• Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭Long Sean Silver

"And the truth is Hamas executed and mutilated babies. Whole families. Atrocity after atrocity.

It is important it is known what the death cult of Hamas does."

like i and many many other posters have said repeatedly, Nobody is disputing this.

in your blind rage you seem incapable of accepting that a person can condemn both HAMAS AND ISRAEL.

in your blind rage, you automatically equate criticism of Israel with being a fully paid-up member of HAMAS.

no wonder peace talks have failed time & time again.

"Like i and many many other posters have said repeatedly, Nobody is disputing this."

So explain why several posters are disputing deaths and rapes despite it being documented

SkyNews just had some Israeli representative on calling for total war.

He wants carpet bombing, "like the RAF did to Dresden, or the Yanks did to the Japanese"

and Israel wonders why many view them as a Fascist state?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭Snooker Loopy

Your post is from the same stable as "It was cold today, therefore this global warming is a load of nonsense."

• Registered Users Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭Longing

Your first reply just sums up the UN. I wouldn't put it by Hamas that the have the centre UN refugee camps for there base for operation.

So why say nobody is disputing anything, when there has been a concerted effort to dispute anything involving the massive terrorist attack on Israel

• Advertisement

I don't think so. Was just reacting to a shitload of nonsense posted here. But I'm well aware I'll get smart responses. If you would you like to have a chat about climate changes, find a different thread, pretty sure there's at least one on boards.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,393 ✭✭✭✭markodaly

Nonsense, pure and simple.

Tell me, do you blame the Jews for the treatment dished out to them by the Nazi's?

Do you blame the Jews for the pograms carried out against them over centuries?

There is a deep deep hatred and anti-Semitism at play here. Much of the Arab world hate Jews and are deeply anti-semitic. To deny this fact is to deny history. I would go further, it is to deny the Holocaust and why it happened and its causes.

The idea that if the Israelis were just nice to Palestinians in Gaza, Hamas would just go away. That if they were nice, they would have peace.

Pure and utter scutter from you.

I'll go again.

What you have just done is blame Israel for the fact that Hamas murdered over 1300 of its citizens. You are excusing murder.

Do you always victim blame to such a degree?

Are the Yazidis to blame for the treatment they received from ISIS?

Maybe they should have been nice to them.

Are the Armenians to blame for the treatment they received from the Turks?

They should have offered them a cup of tea.

Are the Tutsis to blame for the treatment they received from the Hutus?

Maybe they should have not existed.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,298 ✭✭✭✭hotmail.com

America full square behind Israel.

Will Irish criticism shift to America and their government?

• Registered Users Posts: 82,387 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Laughable. There is nothing antisemitic about what I said.

ok the word NOBODY was a mistake.

CORRECTION: i and most other posters i see here are not disputing that barbaric acts of violence were committed. on both sides btw

i still have no proof babies were beheaded. i have seen accounts from the IDF, but this is the same force which is killing children as i type. i have seen heavily blurred images, but i cannot make out what they contain. Benji has said so but i dont believe the time of day from that war criminal. somebody said Biden saw these images. the WH denied this. the Daily Mail said " It comes as apparently verified photographs of other babies beheaded by the ruthless terrorists ia mile away from the border were 'confirmed' by journalists at the Jerusalem Post." again it's the DM and The Jerusalem Post. i dont believe either. they are agenda driven rags.

• Registered Users Posts: 82,387 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Again, utterly laughable diatribe. Everyone who condemns war crimes and crimes against humanity must be an antisemite

• Registered Users Posts: 21,564 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

Because it hasn't been documented.

At least not to the extent by which it was being claimed.

Whether it turns out to be factual or not won't impact what peoples argument has been, 'that there hasn't been evidence confirming that the events occurred'.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,298 ✭✭✭✭hotmail.com

Israel able to get away with war crimes because America allows it.

• Advertisement

I didn't say you were anti-Semitic, I just tore apart your point, that if the Israelis were just nice to people in Gaza they would have peace.

Are you denying that there is a deep hatred and anti-semtism at play here, or that it exists in the wider Arab world?

Advertisement