Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hamas strike on Israel - Threadbans in op - mod warning in OP updated 19/10/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭Long Sean Silver

why dont you start a Top 10 of worldwide atrocities?

i dunno who would be No.1 but i do know the USA and Israel would have more than a few entries.

• Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭thereitisgone

Oh Jesus still this

The hamas barbarians didnt film it, read the stories today in the UK newspapers, witnesses saying girls were raped lieing on top of there dead friends

But words are probably not enough for you yo need to see the video

Evidence will probably come out if these bodies are recovered, but i already know you will deny that as Israeli propaganda

• Registered Users Posts: 82,387 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

An administration official, ie. The White House.

And you haven't verified it I'm sure, I haven't verified it, the US nor Israel has verified it.

Why would you deny the reporting so hard and so banally? Makes it easier to dehumanize the enemy I'm sure. No, let's take credit for the blood on our own hands without washing it with the blood of babies allegedly beheaded by the enemy.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,369 ✭✭✭✭odyssey06

Nope. I see through your semantic evasions. Nowhere in your post do you accept the evidence presented and accept and condemn as a specific atrocity the actions by Hamas you sought to discredit in your posts.

I point this out because you were the one who jumped into the thread to challenge the claims. I am not randomly picking on you on a point you made no comment about.

The reports you sought to discredit have been established now as fact.

Therefore, you still refusing to accept as a fact, and therefore refusing to condemn the horrific attacks by Hamas including mutilation of infants and children.

So once again simple question do you accept that Hamas has executed and mutilated babies?

And therefore, do you condemn it?

No whataboutery. No flip flopping. No attempts to dodge the question by saying oh well I haven't seen 40 mutilated babies therefore you were right. You weren't. The point in question was whether Hamas mutilated babies and you've been proven wrong.

"To follow knowledge like a sinking star..." (Tennyson's Ulysses)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,425 ✭✭✭SafeSurfer

Multo autem ad rem magis pertinet quallis tibi vide aris quam allis

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27,680 ✭✭✭✭blanch152

We saw in Ireland where they protested outside the Israeli embassy and stamped on the flowers left for the dead babies. How bad can you get? That was a protest led by Paul Murphy, a man who is one of the best at stoking up hatred.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Not even close.

Between mao , stalin, Lenin,pol pot , Hitler, Rwanda

• Registered Users Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭Longing

Inside the Hamas summer training camp for Gaza teens | ITV News - YouTube

Eye opening. At 1.07 look in the background what do you see. Family's.

"If HAMAS laid down their guns today, there would be peace. but if Israel laid down their arms, they would be exterminated."

The only ones who have made up anything is you and several others .

And still you keep going,

• Registered Users Posts: 23,519 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Thats where they start criticising her clothing choices to begin with.

Lets not go there again.

• Advertisement

None of the reports I questioned which I listed before have been verified. None.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,649 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

Eh, we would continue to see more human rights abuses, evictions, annexations.

You are making claims that nobody said it. Nobody. Saying that many many posters have said otherwise cannot disprove that contention and in fact implicitly proves my point. There are posts on the thread from multiple posters, disputing either specific atrocities OR the entire attacks.

So don't accusing me of blind rage. Pay more attention to the thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,033 ✭✭✭xhomelezz

Well she seemed all happy at the back of that truck with all those nice people around...

This is a fooking joke right! Clown fight at this stage.

Not only you, of course.

This thread is seriously something special. Glad to see it was you pointing at my post as a disgusting. It's great to see expert at the job.You know learning from the best here...

Gone out of here. There's way too much of .... whatever you wanna call it. Plenty posters hitting new lows, at least for me.

"you guys have all reported on these atrocities..."

The WH's John Kirby, National Security Counsel spox, making clear that the WH doesn't have any primary intelligence on the baby beheading drama, they make it clear the White House is getting it's sourcing on that directly from broadcast reporting and the press corps or their Israeli counterparts where applicable

Always accuse others of what you yourself are guilty.

There's no evidence.

I demand to see photos.

Here's the evidence. The photos have been released because nothing else would convince some people who really should know better.

I am not going to look at that what are you trying to show me. But I'm still not going to accept it as happening.

Any excuse.

I honestly couldn't go back and read that again,

Every now and again boards suprises you,this thread has a WTF moment practically on every page, this thread attracted some nasty types

watching horrible images of children being bombed in Gazza. small bodies, some dead, some badly injured/mutilated.

shocking war crimes by the IDF. we dont need to argue over proof, as they openly admit what they are doing.

• Advertisement

You didn't just question them. You actively sought to discredit them and their sources.

You stated an eye witness was lying about rape at the festival attacks, an accusation completely without merit or justification. So of course it hasn't been 'verified' when you reject evidence and discredit witnesses.

Images have been released showing mutilated dead babies. Are they fake?

Images have been shown to NATO defence ministers and the US Secretary of State. Are they all lying?

Is that how you wriggle out of condemning Hamas for their atrocities against babies?

They killed and mutilated babies and still you refuse to accept it.

That's the hill you want to stand and fight on to exonerate Hamas of this atrocity? Says it all about your agenda here.

So once again, simple question, do you accept as a fact that Hamas has executed and mutilated babies?

And do you condemn those actions by Hamas?

I haven't seen proof. Therefore it never happened.

I bet there’s a lot fewer people dancing in the streets of Gaza then there was last Saturday. No parades this weekend for Hamas, either.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭Longing

That video shows you what Israel is up against. Hamas need to be extinguished.

"If HAMAS laid down their guns today, there would be peace. but if Israel laid down their arms, they would be exterminated."

• Registered Users Posts: 16,740 ✭✭✭✭nacho libre

Is anyone else having problems with boards timing out. I had a long reply written out about why I don't think Bibi knew about what Hamas were planning. So here is the shortened version: aside from the morality of letting it happen it would be a spectacular political own goal in the long run for him, especially given he built his reputation on being the strongman who brought security and stability to Israelis. That image is in tatters,and while he might have temporarily united people behind him, I don't think that will last when the war is over and the inquest begins in Israel of how this could have happened. I think the basic truth is either Mossad had a lack of humnit intelligence inside Hamas or the people they had were double agents. Apparently Dief was planning this for two years and very few knew about it. If this is accurate, how could they establish this within days of the slaughter in Israel, but couldn't get whiff of a plot that was two years in the making. Also how could you keep an operation of this magnitude confined to just a few people?

So the evictions and rights abuses would stop if Hamas laid down its arms? Peace TM? Or would Hamas be extinguished, rather than exterminated??

imagine bombing people in a concentration camp?

not even the Nazis did that.

• Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭thereitisgone

This thread is pointless and should just be stopped, it will just go on for ever without any sort of agreement

The two sides are just too far apart

It has two opposing factions and both totally believe in there side of the story and that view will never change

I believe in one side but relise that i can never change the opposing side thoughts on this just like they cant change mine

This has been a merry go round for two days

We could come back here in two months and i guarantee it will be the same people if they haven't been banned already, arguing with the exact same words and excuses that have been written tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Philco71

Hamas doesnt control the West Bank. Doesn't seems like the Palestinians there are having a fun time what with all of the settler violence, land confiscation, IDF murder and total oppression.

• Advertisement

Advertisement