Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

spotify premium

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 964 ✭✭✭mistress_gi

Hi all! I have 4 spots available. 12 euro for the year unless charges change significantly during the year.

Pm me if you want a spot

• Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭ccull123

Hi there, i would gladly take a spot if still available?

Spots are spoken for, if they fall through i will let ye know. Thank you!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,837 ✭✭✭DopeTech

Update: 1 space left.

Will set up a family if I can get 5 other members

If you want a spot please PM me. First come, first serve. 

€36 for the year, payment via Revolut. (Works out at €3/month so a saving of €8/month [€96/year])

• If for any reason the account gets cancelled, you will be refunded the remaining months.
    • If for any reason the Family plan price goes up with Spotify, all five family members will need to agree to the new price or a refund will be given and the family cancelled.

Post edited by DopeTech on

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,837 ✭✭✭DopeTech

One spot just became available again in my family I’ll create.

If you want it please pm me.

€36 for the year, payment via Revolut. (Works out at €3/month so a saving of €8/month [€96/year])

• If for any reason the account gets cancelled, you will be refunded the remaining months.
    • If for any reason the Family plan price goes up with Spotify, all five family members will need to agree to the new price or a refund will be given and the family cancelled.

Post edited by DopeTech on

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭uRbaN

Interested in joining a family if there are any slots available

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 450 ✭✭Deirdre5

interested as well please

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,237 ✭✭✭ooter

Apologies if this has already been asked but does anyone know if this would work.

Start a Spotify family account and pay the € price for the first month and then let it lapse, if you then logged in using a turkey VPN and restarted would you get the Turkish price?

If the card payment failed you could always pay using a gift card.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,748 ✭✭✭Xterminator

from what I've read it will fail & you would need a new account for turkey. not tried it myself obv.

tutorial - new gmail & new tidal account are steps.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 smike91

Any one looking to adopt another son into their family? Looking to join for a year or as close as possible and will be a recurring member as long as can be.

Please DM if you have a spot! :)

• Advertisement

looking for a bit of advice folks, i managed to get a turkish family plan up and running and now want to add a few family members to it.

it's asking me for an address do i have to give a turkish address or can it be any address?

can i add existing spotify accounts or do they need to be new accounts and if so do they have to be set up through turkey?

when they're accepting the invitation do they need to be with a turkish vpn switched on?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭Del007

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,599 ✭✭✭wassie

Got this from another website

On the main account (plan manager), go to: https://www.spotify.com/tr-tr/account/family/ to obtain an invite link. Ensure the address listed is your Irish address (DO NOT use a Türkiye address)

Get the family member account (or anyone really) to accept that link. When requested, enter in the same address as listed in Step 1.

If you get an error - "You need to live at the same address? It looks like you’re trying to join Premium Family from a different country. Premium Family is only available for family members that live together. Try again when you’re at the same address."

Simple solution - go to the relevant Spotify account (spotify.com) on a web browser and check what country is selected. If it's Türkiye, you're good to go. If it's Ireland or another country, connect to a VPN server in Türkiye, then refresh the page, click the dropdown and change it to Türkiye. Accept the invite again and it should work. You can turn off VPN after this.

Hope that makes sense and helps.

Ive been failing with a new Turkish Google account with existing spotify account.

Followed this advice and set up a new Turkish spotify account using method in the video and appear to have been successful. Am on 1 month free family trial, but it accepted the payment method. Will find out in a month is successful. Was able to link existing spotify account.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 232 ✭✭kelzer

I'm interesting in joining a family plan if anyone has a free space? 🤞

still having no joy, used my irish address for the main account and when i send the invite link to another account and try to accept i get "it looks liike you're trying to join premium for family from a different country. the main account says turkey when i go in to the profile and same for the account i'm trying to add. definitely in the same address and connected to the same wifi network.

ballache, i think i'll just change it back to an individual account, happy enough to even have that, costs around a euro a month.

The joining account needs to be in Turkey before clicking on the join family link, that's the trick.

So a vpn needs to be turned on?

Fair enough if that's the case but doesn't really make sense when I've provided them with an Irish address.

• Advertisement

Yes, that's exactly it, even with the same address both accounts have to "be in Turkey"

Change country of the joining account first then go through the join link

Ok thanks @mistress_gi I'll try that.

Nah no joy, I give up. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Haz17

How were you able to link existing family account??

I posted above exactly how I did it.

Yes I've done all that but is it possible to have all your existing playlists etc transfer over to new 'Turkish' Spotify account.When I open new account it's like starting from new,I have lost all my lists?

A new account is exactly that.

For my setup, my new Turkish account is basically a blank 'holding' account (we dont need all 6 family member slots).

We are all still using our original accounts and we simply connect into the new holding account using the invite. That way I can retain my existing account (with all my playlists) and if there's ever a problem, we can remove the holding account and we all still retain our existing accounts.

This setup suits us, but may not suit your individual needs.

If you want to transfer playlists from an existing account across into a new account, follow these instructions.

Thank you..that's what I needed

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,480 ✭✭✭Curb Your Enthusiasm

I have 3x spaces on an Irish premium family account I'm looking to set up today

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,480 ✭✭✭Curb Your Enthusiasm

Still have three spaces left

If anyone is interested

3 euro a month

Advertisement