Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

BattleBots! (US Robot Wars)

1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭pjcb

wtf is that mohawk guy still there?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,730 ✭✭✭TheChrisD

BB spoiling the winner less than 12 hours after the program aired, keep away from their socials 🙄

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,524 ✭✭✭the_pen_turner

fair play to the winner. well deserved, their ground game is crazy.

the runner up is very unlucky, always the bridesmade and not the bride. they deserve some trophies.

tombstone needs a total redisgn. its a disaster , does more harm to itself than its oponant

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,972 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Back on 05 January!

S09E01 is out!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,548 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

I think I've grown out of this show. It's very samey every year. 🙂

Yeah same, its a bit pointless when you watch a 90 minute ep of something then cant remember a single fight from it 10 minutes after the credits. Its happening to me a lot lately, giving up on Survivor after 20 years of being obsessed with it, Great British Bakeoff never missed an ep in this house but now we cant be bothered, Billions, loads of others like that lately.

I spend 90% of my time letting the Youtube algorithm decide for me these days and 10% on traditional tv, used to be the other way round, my attention span is just gone out the window.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,548 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Yep, I'm just watching the eviction shows on Big Brother (they usually have a recap of the week) and the room reveal episodes on The Block (same reason). Cuts the viewing time by a third on BB and a quarter on The Block. Much more manageable.

Advertisement