Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Laois GAA Discussion Thread

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,877 ✭✭✭Pogue eile

Toomevara? Thurles Sarsfields?

Mentioning Sars kind of exposes you as being groosly misinformed or simply throwing sh*t at a wall, Sars wouldnt bate eggs and that is the main reason they haven't won an AI.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Patchin

Good luck against klare

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭Jock_Ewing

We're holding our own in Limerick. Just a point down at the break, we were leading by 3 at one stage.

Ladies beaten by Armagh 3-12 to 2-8

12 to 9 Limerick. Hope the second half collapse isn't underway.

• Advertisement

Great comeback. 5 min to go up by 2.

Hope it's not Mark Timmons last day in blue and white, 37, and on the 2003 minor all ireland winning team.

Brilliant 😊

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,643 ✭✭✭roosterman71

What is the general consensus now that McNulty has been announced. He did fairly well in his first stint but hasn't, as far as I know, been involved at any sort of managerial level since leaving. I'd say he'd get them promoted, and hopefully harden them up and put a bit of fear into the squad to preform at a higher level. I don't know what would quantify as success as winning a Leinster isn't realistically possible. Would promotion back to Div. 2 and being competitive there be success?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,108 ✭✭✭windy shepard henderson

getting to division 2 of course it would , look at how bad laois were against down in the tailteann cup , no disrespect but if laois are to win a leinster they will need to spend the next few years rebuilding , the lad ye have in goals to start with is a sound lad i know the chap but he is second choice within his club in clare and way down the pecking order in clare , if ye make division 2 in the next few years its huge progress

• I wonder if Diarmuid Mullins with his links with Laois GAA can be persuaded to take a role in Laois hurling. He guided Limerick to 2 Munster Minor hurling titles in 2019 and 2020 and last year the Limerick U20’s to provincial glory. He is a brilliant coach and if Laois want to dine in the top table of Leinster hurling then they should look no further than Mullins. What are the thoughts of Laois posters?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,323 ✭✭✭MayoSalmon

AFL star Tuohy to retire at the end of the season (rte.ie)

What a career he has had.

Imagine if he didnt go and stayed playing for Laois for all these years…good grief what misery lol.

Advertisement