Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arnotts Santa Tickets - Please!!! 🥺

• 27-10-2023 8:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

🥺If anyone has gotten an extra ticket or tickets/ no longer attending could you please send them my way. We’ve been going for 25 years as tradition to get the photo and have them all hanging in our wall. We were ment to be bringing my cousins newborn This year but they told us they would go on sale at 9.30am on eventbrite and they never popped up, my email is [removed]

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,628 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

I have removed your email, @Laurenox. If anyone can help, they can do so by PM. 🙂

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

I think Eventbrite released them at 4 am or something, so were sold out by early morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Laurenox

Oh thank you!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 JaneLLW

Looking for tickets for the Santa Experience in Arnotts. If anyone has tickets and is unable to attend, I’d be so grateful if I could buy them. I’d a reminder on my calendar for weeks and was online at 10.00 on the 27th and it was already completely sold out!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,929 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Unfortunately eventbrite released the tickets early and lots of people got caught out.

If anyone has spare tickets or tickets they can’t use please let people know in this thread.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 AloBuild

I tried this morning so obviously didn't have a hope. But @Laurenox you could try to ask Arnotts directly and plead your case, they may get cancellations as 25 years is incredible!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,532 ✭✭✭touts

Phone Joe Duffy. He loves this sort of thing and he'll shame Arnotts into giving you VIP passes.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Laurenox

Thank you guys we have gotten sorted! My mam tirelessly has been messaging and phoning because arnotts gave us misinformation they have given us a time! Thank you all! It’s literally just for the photo for tradition 😂

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,929 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Great news you got sorted and great you can keep the tradition alive! Hopefully others will get lucky too.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Leeanne2023

I have 3 tickets for sale.

Bought for my nieces and nephew but cannot attend that day.

Looking for the price paid for them €52.

Lauren has gotten sorted, if anyone else is looking message me.

• Advertisement

Friday the 17th in the morning

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Aryan2023

Hi is that 17th November? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1 taraf

Hi when are the tickets for could i take one please ?

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭Thecameraman

Hi All,

Im also looking for tickets for Santa in arnotts, been bringing the kids every year since they were born. Would really appreciate if anyone had tickets that didn’t need, please let me know.

Thanks,

• Registered Users Posts: 1 sgreene87

Hi there , I am looking for anyone selling Arnotts tickets to see Santa please ?

Post edited by Shield on

• Registered Users Posts: 2 locksygold76

Hi I am looking for Five tickets for Arnotts Santa. I have three girls and we have gone every year from when they were all babies and I missed out this year and last year due to the new Eventbrite ticket fiasco 😢

If anyone can help please let me know, any time or dates, I am desperate!! Please PM me if you are unable to attend, I will pay for the five tickets.

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Str8outtaWuhan

I was under the assumption that one ticket = as many kids as you want? Also anyone notice the price increase this year plus fee.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 ropg

Hi all,

looking for tickets for the Santa experience also we have a new born and wanted to start the tradition with him this year!

thanks so much

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,811 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

Mod: Moved from Forum Requests to Christmas.

-Shield

• Registered Users Posts: 3 boxr74

Hi,

I am looking for a ticket to see Santa at Arnotts. Was on their website at 9am the morning they were due to go on sale and they were all sold out.

Have been going there for the last 14 years and and this would likely be our last year for our youngest girl.

Would be great to be able to complete the set of photos.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 alexis keogh

I'm also looking for Sunday tickets preferably for 2 girls and myself husband will be with us but if we could even get 3 we be delighted ☺️ 😊 🙂

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭murtyd17

Adding to the list of anyone has a slot that they cannot use please?

Similar to others, logged on at time advertised but tickets were all gone!

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭DFS UTD

I have two tickets for Santa at Arnotts to sell. One for 10.05am on Thursday, 23rd November and one for 10.20am on Thursday, 23rd November. Each ticket admits a family of up to 6 people. I didn't realise this and bought 5 for my family and only need one of them. I have sold 2 of them so would like to sell these on to someone who is looking to go. Not an ideal day or time but might suit someone. If interested let me know and we can discuss payment - they are 17.07 which is the 15 ticket price plus Eventbrite fee. I can post too at the cost of a stamp. Thank you

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,311 ✭✭✭JVince

Eventbrite don't control release time. It is the person setting the event up on Eventbrite that sets the time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,311 ✭✭✭JVince

I've sold events on the site and I can choose the day and time of release. Eventbrite is like done deal - they simply provide the system, you enter all the details and have 100% control.

I suspect Arnott's rep was telling porkies!

Elves won't be happy 😁

• Registered Users Posts: 3 cancandancer

One ticket admits a family of 6 people.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 cancandancer

Hi, I’m also looking for one ticket if anyone has a spare to sell?

Advertisement