Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dyson outlet deals on ebay.ie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭sibersha

Good afternoon, I can see your item has been dispatched today and should receive tracking updates shortly. As soon as we have the tracking number for your item we will update the tracking details for you. Kind regards Operations Support.

Just received above message from Dyson on eBay

An post is now showing that they have received tracking details from the sender. But no sign of the item being shipped. I've messaged Dyson on eBay but they just gave me a generic reply asking for all sorts of personal details. If the shipping doesn't update tomorrow, I'm going to request a refund from eBay.

Edit* Out for delivery 😀

Post edited by sibersha on

• Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭Stephen_Maturin

Still no sign of mine over a week late

Have asked to cancel the order and provide me with a refund

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,384 ✭✭✭CH3OH

I ordered 24th April

No tracking info, but the hairdryer turned up this morning.

Just a heads up if you were thinking of buying this as a gift, mine was delivered in a brown Dyson product box.

There was no outer packaging and the box had a big address label and a product refurbished label attached. No way would they come off without damaging the box!

Post edited by CH3OH on

• Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭Stephen_Maturin

@sibersha @CH3OH

Were they new dyson hairdryers or had they definitely been refurbished i.e. any small nicks or marks on them or anything?

I cancelled my order but thinking of getting a new dryer for 299, was just wondering if the 229 ones are definitely refurbished or just excess stock. Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,605 ✭✭✭amber2

I would assume it as it states on eBay the €239 ones show as seller refurbished and the €299 ones new but come in damaged box. I stand to be corrected but have previously ordered new but damaged box which turned out to be surplus stock from UAE.

Wasn't a scratch on mine, couldn't see anything to suggest it had been used previously. It came in a brown cardboard box with dyson logo etc but probably not what you'd see on the shelf in retail

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭TheJet

I ordered a refurbished Pure Cool Me Purifier on Fri evening. It was delivered Wed morning. Except for a tiny scratch on the remote it looks like new. Took me less than 5 mins to register warranty with over the phone.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Chippy1234

Good news, Just noticed the refurbished dyson supersonic hair dryer is back done to 209€ on the Dyson outlet on ebay. Similarly the airwrap is down to €315 with the case included.

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭Skippy along

Purchased a V11 Refurbished for 385 euro on Monday bas***ds they cancelled my order it's up now at 550 euro.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭johnnykilo

Need a vacuum so I'd be interested if there are any more deals coming up. Was looking at the V11 (Damaged Box version) myself, but it's €600 and there's a lot of Irish retailers selling it for that (or cheaper!), so not exactly a bargain 🙄

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,519 ✭✭✭irishgeo

I am looking for a v15. I am not paying the 599 for it. Does any discounts appear for black friday?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 844 ✭✭✭WildCardDoW

That is a Black Friday discount.

They're claiming it is normally €749.99 on Dyson IE.

Doesn't look like the eBay outlet has updated to account for the BF discounts on Dyson IE site.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,519 ✭✭✭irishgeo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭mel123

I was looking at a hairdryer, seems to have gone up €50. Wonder are they putting the prices up to drop them for black friday

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭arrianalexander

Ordered 26th was due 1st

Still no dispatch or tracking number

Messaged them on FB no reply

I don't mind waiting (as long as it's before Christmas) , I don't really want a refund

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 844 ✭✭✭WildCardDoW

Oh yeah, it should update you'd assume but one of those to keep an eye on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,924 ✭✭✭Nforce

Same here. I ordered on October 23rd yet no dispatch notice. I've sent them a couple of messages through Ebay, but no response.

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,043 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

Same here, ordered on 23rd, delivery date was 31st, heard nothing since I ordered, I sent two messages to them this week, both have gone unanswered too. I opened a claim with ebay and ebay have given them till the 8th Nov to contact me, like others, i dont really want a refund, Id prefer the hairdryer for €209 as its up to €299 now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,175 ✭✭✭sundodger5

This is the exact same shenanigans i had last year.

Got the refund from ebay and had to buy at the higher price.

They even messed up that and i had to do it twice.

• Advertisement

Got a reply on FB, saying they have forwarded the details to the relevant dept to look into it.

My hopes aren't very high

Just an update to this

They emailed me saying they don't have it in stock and the money is getting refunded

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,468 ✭✭✭✭Tauriel

Millies are selling the Dyson Corrale at €350 (€100 off rrp) for 48 hours only. This the same price for the damaged box Corrale on the Dyson ebay page.

https://millies.ie/collections/electrical-sale?omnisendContactID=60799376b211cd2a8bbc9a25&utm_campaign=campaign%3A+6th+November+-+Better+than+BF+Electrical+Sale+Launch+%286545378d7d0962077722e0e3%29&utm_medium=email&utm_source=omnisend

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭PaulKK

I ordered the 23rd, contacted on eBay but no response either.

I don't get why they would put these up on eBay, allow people to pay and then not have enough stock.

I've replied to their mail about giving me refund etc , saying I'm not happy about any of the service or solution given

My assumption is if I didn't chase this up they weren't going to contact me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭PaulKK

I'm wondering whether or not to give it another week or so and see if they come back in to stock or not.

Still think it's poor form from such an established company not to limit sales to what's available.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭djdunny

They were very similar last year. The stock & deals were on and off in the lead up the Xmas. I was thankful of their incompetence in the end as I got 2 AirWraps for the price of one (eBay dispute)

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,043 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

Ebay refunded me this morning which i definitely didn't want, i've since spoke to Dyson, and have been promised a callback to discuss things further. As far as dyson are concerned my order is still active but still cant tell me why it hasn't been dispatched yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭ruthy_2504

I'm in a similar situation with an airwrap, ordered on Oct 25th and nothing as of yet. I'm in contact with Dyson through fb and twitter and holding off pushing ebay for the refund until I see what Dyson come back with. Dyson are painfully slow to respond though which is driving me insane! It really is outrageous service from a company of their size.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 463 ✭✭garion

Has anyone experience of buying a refurbished airwrap from the Dyson site directly instead of ebay? I know the ebay refurb units were actually brand new but wondering if the ones on the Dyson site are the same or if there is cosmetic damage that might ruin it as a gift?

I'm looking at this one in particular: https://www.dyson.ie/dyson-outlet/certified-refurbished/personal-care/airwrap-complete-fuchsia-nickel

Advertisement