Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bruce Springsteen General Discussion Thread

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 2,254 Mod ✭✭✭✭Nigel Fairservice

Got 2 tickets for Kilkenny handily enough just know. Joined queue at 07.50.

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭swarmberg

Got 2 pitch tickets for Croke Park. Very painless. €287.70 including fees.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,195 ✭✭✭mossie

Could not get in on app, switched to computer and now 15290 for Cork ahead of me

• Registered Users Posts: 11,791 ✭✭✭✭Eod100

That's true. Where did you manage to pick up tickets for out of curiosity?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,378 ✭✭✭McGrath5

4 x standing tickets for Croke park sorted, delighted!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,214 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Had to rejoin and now 18000 ahead of me in Dublin. I wouldn't mind, the ticket isn't even for me.

I'd buy a CD and open my windows the night of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭skeleton_boy

Entered the queue in the 300s for Cork. Got 2 standing so happy out

Rejoined Croke Park Queue out of interest and only 18k in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭Kilteragh

I'm a big fan, missed out on the RDS last year and want to go next year but the ticket prices are insane. One wonders if he has over-estimated demand and over-priced the tickets this time.

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭jimmythedivil

Got two tickets for Cork - delighted. Block 403, not the best seats but I'm still happy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭Shakyfan

That was painless! Belfast queue moved really quickly, I was through and tickets paid for in around 8 minutes (and that was going through the Klarno option as well). Slight panic pricewise as the tickets were coming up at £120 but the fees were a reasonable £6 so the price quoted beforehand was correct.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Anonymagician

Seems people have been caught out by the 8am sale rather than 9am….oh well

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭ts_editor

• Registered Users Posts: 15,374 ✭✭✭✭AndyBoBandy

Im in the queue (18k in front of me), but I’m genuinely not even sure if I want tickets….. it’s a lot of money (I’d be after 3)

Was also considering this being my sons first ever gig at the tender age of 9 (at time of gig), but given it’s a Sunday night gig, I’m just not so overly enthusiastic about it all….

• Registered Users Posts: 30,437 ✭✭✭✭Tauriel

2 x seated in Cork secured for an eye watering €338

There's no Queue at all for Belfast.

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭musicmania

Seat got for Croker. At number 4832 for Cork. Want standing for this one. Only sitting in Croker cos I've Bryan Adams standing 2 days later, and my decrepit body would give out if I pushed it that far. Beans on toast life now 🤣

• Registered Users Posts: 17 colinmac

2 x Standing for Croker

• Registered Users Posts: 1,473 ✭✭✭chalkitdown1

Yep. What the hell were they thinking?! I knew it was today but assumed it was 9am as it always is. Just joined a queue with 13,000 people ahead of me.

Feck sake.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭Shakyfan

There's the option to pay it in installments. I thought before this it was a set 3 months thing but I was given options this time to pay it back over 6 months (and possibly over a year).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭pjordan

That was surprisingly easy. 3 lower stand tickets for Croker. Damn expensive though! Over €500 with fees. So much for thinkin of the blue collar workin man!

• Registered Users Posts: 86,566 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

OMG might have to sell an organ or two, just over €506 for 3 Cork seated tickets with insurance

• Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭polydactyl

Got through really quickly then the dreaded “oops there is a problem” message. Wouldn’t resolve to had to leave and try again and then 19000 ahead of me. Thankfully a pal got us standing for Croke park

• Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭notahappycamper

Easy enough to get tickets. I reckon on account of multiple venues around the country, the price and some people may have thought they were on sale at 9am.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,566 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

• Registered Users Posts: 38,408 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Got in the que at 8.01 for Kilkenny assigned position '8128'. Eventually got in at 8.24 and got a ticket in 'GRASC Section C Row W'

Happy to be sorted and roll on next May

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭Red Wolf

Fantastic, got in and went to buy tix and got the dreaded connection error and have now had to rejoin the queue!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭Tim131

I couldn't find anywhere it said that for Belfast, the other 3 dates, yes. Not Belfast.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭musicmania

TM shenanigans for paying for Cork. Invalid credit card details. Ah worked just fine for Croker. No matter used debit card instead.

Roll on next May, and may the beans on toast life be worth it 🤣

Advertisement