Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,176 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Oof sickening, something does always come up 🤬

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭thomil

Deskside in the office, despite the best attempts by Éireann to keep me out. I don't know what happened, but the service has really gone to sh*t over the last six or so months. It was never good, but right now, it's particularly bad.

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,176 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Watching a shower making its way across from Clare.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,748 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Waiting room at my psychologist's place for a 2.00pm appointment.

Lovely bright, dry sunny day out there today but I got so little good sleep last night that I'm already flaked after a very busy morning giving lectures. 😴

Not really dry over here, but that makes me love my office that much more:

It was lovely for lunch, though!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭Addmagnet

Pretty sunset

Edit: Oops, not in Australia really though

Thank goodness I'm not the only one with that problem 🙃

Lovely sunset here a little while ago:

Book and pint after hectic day. Soccer is on but background noise.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,075 ✭✭✭SuperBowserWorld

Just did a load of free overtime for work because it's much easier and more enjoyable to work in peace and quiet without a load of interruptions, and I'm going to bloody well take it very easy tomorrow

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,158 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Working days can be fun, but not when they start at 9pm and I was awake since 7am. But the morning views made it worthwhile

Turkey looking some what mystical

This is where we spent last Christmas, desert tranquility

Was rudely woken by some thunderous rain just now.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,037 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Watching an old episode of Alfred Hitchcock presents . Too weird and puzzle-some to be watching this early.

Having Cornflakes for lunch or at least lunch part 1

Not setting a foot outside the office today until it's time to go, that's for sure. Weather is absolutely rotten down here. Should have worked from home today...

• Registered Users Posts: 14,037 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Sitting in the my boxers watching countdown. My days are spent watching quiz shows.

Pondering a shower and work soon

Come to Cork if you're pondering a shower. There's one moving through here every couple of minutes 😉🌧️🌧️

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Evening all 🙌

Alfie says Hi and hope you are all keeping well

Hi Alfie, I'm meh. Hope you getting your walkies in.

• Advertisement

Back went a bit. Tonight will be fun 🙄 anyway, there's tea

• Registered Users Posts: 643 ✭✭✭Duvet Day

Home after a lovely meal, a pint,a g&t and half a bottle of wine, great chats with my bestie since national school...we're ancient. ☺️ There was 3 men at a table near us and one of them was celebrating a birthday also, the staff brought him out a cake,my friend nearly died as she thought it was coming for her🙄, they sent 2 big slices over to us and it turns out they share the exact same date , great banter , I'm actually sorry that we didn't just head on out, feels too early to be home.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Just woke up after an amazing sleep. Didn’t sleep great the night before as I was up in Dublin for work yesterday and stayed in a hotel and was worried about a presentation I had to give. Got home yesterday evening and was in bed by 9:30 so obviously needed to catch up. a few hours at the home office desk this morning, then bring on the weekend, I’m meeting a few friends for dinner 🤗

Close to home time for me, phew!.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Hope traffic isn’t too bad for the journey home Grem and that you sleep today

i have to get up now and see what’s keeping the cat so long with bringing me coffee 😂 ☕️

Nah tis grand in the morning, empty enough roads, bus lane

Deskside in the home office here, with a late breakfast of ontijtkoek and tea, Fleetwood Mac playing on my Sonos. Life is good 😊

Getting lunch now. Been running around virtually like a blue arsed fly all morning.

Also, been banned from a boards thread. Which is a good thing. Just this channel and the Nintendo channel for me from now on. 😁 Or at least today.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,900 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

I may have gone stalking to see where you were last ...didn't find the cause of consternation 😂

• Advertisement

Oh I went off topic on a thread. It's been deleted. Wasn't anything much, but I guess once one person goes off topic the whole thread derails.

Going out for a walk soon. After a meeting I'm waiting for.

Advertisement