Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playstation VR Discussion Thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭Notmything

Good to know.

So they have mentioned beat sabre (well done to that recommendation), they also suggested broken edge.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,040 ✭✭✭jj880

Helmets? Er ok 😆

Beside the use of "helmets" Im a bit confused by this. Ive not had much interaction with you on here so Im not sure if this is a joke Im not getting.

In Runner 1 player shoots wearing the headset. A 2nd player drives the motorcycle with a dualsense. 2 x players. 1 x PSVR2. 1 x PS5.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,511 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

Yeah, pretty sure they were planning on doing something similar with splitscreen Gt7 but the helmet itself is thirsty on resources so it was cut

1 that slipped under the radar for me is a game called Vertigo 2.

PCVR version is out but its due on PSVR2 soon.

The steam reviews are excellent saying AAA title on par with other big releases. With a bit of a dearth of AAA VR games at the moment I'm gona give it a shot over Christmas for sure.

Full length campaign. Lots of weapons, enemies, chapters etc.

https://www.roadtovr.com/vertigo-2-review-pc-vr-steam/

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭MikeRyan87

December is getting busy.

RE4 Remake VR on the 8th. Glad I kept my disc version.

Arizona Sunshine 2, Vertigo 2 and Arashi as well but will probably wait for reviews of those.

• Advertisement

Half way through Vertigo 2 on PCVR. If the port to PSVR2 is good I highly recommend it. Amazing game.

So many good VR games on sale till 6th January.

Need to get through the backlog before I buy more.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,886 ✭✭✭Grumpypants

Was just coming to post the same. I got that Stealth carry case ages ago and it's way better than having to put it back into the box after playing. Fits inside the IKEA kallax shelf too if you have one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,482 ✭✭✭RocketRaccoon

Thanks for that, just ordered both. I've been using the official case for the vr1 this whole time, this will fit better.

• Advertisement

Vertigo 2 new launch date Jan 15th.

Early game key comp running.

Fyi for Vertigo 2. There are some issues with the PSVR2 port which is a shame. It was delayed already for bug fixes. Maybe wait to see if there's a patch or 2 before buying as the SteamVR version is now solid. It was out 8 months when I got it.

Definitely gonna wait for patches for Vertigo 2.

Still have loads to play on PSVR2. Haven't turned it in in a month.

Well worth the wait for them to fix it up imo. PSVR2 haptics would definitely take it up a level.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,138 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

Anyone gonna chance any predictions for the 1 year anniversary? Doubtful, but I'm hoping for a Rescue Mission VR2 update, or a new one in general. Maybe they'll start adding VR2 games to PS+. It's why I haven't pulled the trigger on Synth Riders yet, I reckon the base game will be PS+ at some point because they've a hape of paid DLC now. I'd be willing to buy the complete music pack edition for €40 (not including the new music since). But €100 is far too much.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,511 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

I want Half life Alyx or Cyberpunk ports, but that ain't gonna happen

• Registered Users Posts: 2,344 ✭✭✭Cotts72

Half life alyx would be brilliant or even the Assassin's Creed Vr

Alyx, Rescue Mission, Farpoint and Blood and Truth would be great but not holding out hope.

Really think Firesprite will be doing a GoT VR game. It'll be very similar to CotM but with swordplay and better bow combat.

Ah yes Farpoint. Got as far beating the 1st big boss battle and always wanted to get back to it before selling my PSVR.

Some didnt like it but it was the first VR game for me where I was really immersed on an alien planet. Aim controller worked really well with it.

Think it was a couple years after PSVR launched that Rescue Mission released. Remaster and / or sequel soon would be great.

Stare of Play tomorrow.

Hopefully there's more than just Metro Awakening VR announced for PSVR2.

Wanderer and Aces of Thunder dates would be great and maybe 1 other reveal or port.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,807 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

Stare of Play tomorrow.

Freudian slip? We do often just stare blankly waiting for something good VR related 🤣

Hoping for some Astro, any Astro, VR or non-VR!

Disappointing no Astro remaster at least.

Hopefully saving sequel for the showcase in May.

Metro and Legendary Tales look decent anyway.

Astro Bot has to get 1 big VR adventure per gen.

Sony cant produce a masterpiece like Rescue Mission then leave us hanging for 5+ years. Mother Of God! Please!!!! 🤣

And not even a remaster of it to tie us over! It would sell like hot cakes, seems like a no brainer yet here we are. Metro isn't my kind of game, but Legendary Tales looks like Skyrim VR with added fun.

Runner 30% off. Down to 10.50.

Ive read theres some co-op in this one. Dual sense steers the bike. Psvr2 shoots.

Are most people like me, just waiting for these to come to PS+ at some point! There's over 170 VR2 games out/coming soon, it's about time to start adding them! I'm such a cheapskate...

I'll raise you nearly 500 euro of referral credit on Quest. Easily paid for most of my library. Anyone a cheaper VR skate than that?

I think we'll see some ps+ VR games for the 1 year anniversary.

90% off ForeVR Bowl if you have PS Plus. Down to 2.19. Bargain.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,098 ✭✭✭aaf

No Mans Sky free trial available until Mon 19.02.24. No PS Plus subscription required

Advertisement