Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Closed] Extraordinary bias of mod in politics forum.

Options
  • 14-11-2023 6:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,330 ✭✭✭

I asked another poster a reasonable question and I get banned for asking the question. The question I asked the poster - who is a prolific poster in politics and has made tens of thousands of posts in favour of the S.F. position - was basically if he would agree with Michelle O'Neill's "no alternative" opinion etc ( she gave a speech some time ago in which she said there was "no alternative" to the pira campaign etc. )

The mod tells me I am making a dig at the poster and bans me.

Why does the other poster never get banned? For example, he brings the subject of Arlene Foster up out of the blue ( post no. 113) and in post 115 says "Arlene who was a public representative at the time said she would abandon her people if a democratic vote went against her."

Perhaps he can ask him where or when she said " she would abandon her people if a democratic vote went against her."

I do not believe such words ever came out of her mouth.

As this is not the first time the mod was caught out, his resignation is called for.

Post edited by Spear on

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement