Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gamepass quests Microsoft Redeem points

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,594 ✭✭✭Treppen

Peppa and friends

Townscaper... A little tricky with controls, you have to activate the touch controls at the top left of your phone screen when the game comes on.

Vampire Survivors... Just start playing the game and eventually you'll start to hit the achievements, the trick is being able to stop playing so you don't get a bucket at once.

Escape academy ... You'll probably need to watch the walkthrough video at the same time slowed down a bit on a separate screen while playing, but easy enough.

Unpacking

Coffee talk 1 & 2 . I never played the but apparently it's easy for achievements.

Contrast ... But controls sensitivity can be a bit frustrating on phone, also you'll need a good enough connection

Broken Age

Bards Tale was a bit of fun. Use This version as there's a few on Xbox.

The cheat codes entering take a bit of finger Dexterity but you'll have it off by heart soon enough. This guy below has the videos divided to 3 achievements per video.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,269 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

McPixel 3 is a great achievement farm and a bit of craic as well

• Registered Users Posts: 2,565 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

Thanks both for the suggestions, definitely should be more than in there to keep on top of the dailies. I thought I was done with Vampire Survivors.........

• Registered Users Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭theteal

You lads will laugh but I've been playing and enjoying the hell out of New Super Lucky's Tale for the last week or so. Annoyingly achievements tend to come in bunches but there are LOTS of them. Not a bad little platformer, truth be told, makes a change from the likes of Sekiro and my next game, Dead Space - never finished the original.

Also, do you guys have the below in Bing? I've not a done a full 7 day streak in a couple of years but I wanted to see how the puzzle pieces got filled - not sure I'll be able to do it for 11 more weeks

• Registered Users Posts: 6,453 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

Played New Super Lucky's Tale about 3 years back for daily's and enjoyed it. Played the original one after that too :D

Yeah, we have those daily streaks one too, at least I do anyway!

I've filled in 8 weeks and half way to 9.

If you are doing daily searches, they fill in anyway!

Extra 130 points per week and 1,000 points every 12 weeks is not bad :)

• Advertisement

If you start up Like A dragon on your mobile the opening intro will give an achievement, a bit long but zero thought required, just mash to next scene while you're focusing all your real attention on Fair City.

Anyone with Amazon Prime should claim the Dead by Daylight free blood points that they have in prime gaming.

If that f"&*"&Ng game comes around again for a quest at least it might improve my chances.

Hate that game with a passion.

I only really ever do the daily's Mon - Fri i.e. when I'm working at the computer, I suspect me having no pieces previously completed, it must need the full week of 7 days??? Ah I suppose, now I'm aware of it I should have a go at it, I've been very lax

Post edited by marcbrophy on

• Registered Users Posts: 10,731 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

Anybody else struggling to get the Bonus Quiz to work on the rewards.microsoft.com site? Seems to be stuck and not letting me answer anything. Don't want to lose my streak (again).

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,236 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Yup, I managed to get through it on mobile in the bing app but I kept having to refresh the page as the quiz bar kept disappearing. It wasn't appearing at all for me on desktop in Edge.

Yeah, it's banjaxed!

Like Mickeroo said, I used mobile site on phone and kept hammering refresh until the quiz came back up!

Painful :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,731 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

Seems to have sorted itself out eventually...

Well they've probably gone and destroyed a lot of people's interest in gathering daily achievements now!

Today's daily achievement points gone down to 5 points, instead of the usual 50 points.

Fúcking cheapskates!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭Nyum Nyum

Yeah, I've just got a Game Pass achievement this minute and it came up "8 points" in total and not 53 for playing GP and getting the achievement. Wow, that's miserable. 1500 points gone per month if you stuck at it 😒

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,236 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Rare i would go out of my way for the achievement ones anyway but that is pretty crappy, was nice to have it when I did get a chievo. Maybe it's a glitch?

At least you still get loads from the bing/edge ones.

Yeah 8 points isn't worth the time or effort when you can get 10 points for going to Bing or opening the mobile app!

Yeah, hopefully someone just literally missed a zero as the were typing out something and 50 became 5 and they fix it, but if they don't get the backlash, they probably won't bother!

I don't think they've any official social media channels for rewards, so they really don't care!

Feck, I did not twig that yesterday, just checked now, 3pts for play a game and only 5 for an achievement. Funk that for a game of soldiers!

Goddam had to play listen to Daddy And Mammy pig yabbering on for ages in Peppa Pig to get 5 points. Ah well twas good while it lasted.

Good thing is that, the very odd time, sad that it may be, I would put off progressing in a game in case I triggered the next achievement in the same day. No danger of that now, just soldier on and enjoy the game

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,081 ✭✭✭bennyx_o

The Daily Streak jigsaw has been missing for me for the last few days, no other 5 point tasks in the Rewards app on Xbox either, they really are getting tight with the points

Ah FFS, I just noticed the puzzle one is gone!

I had that 9/12 full too!

Pricks 😒

I dont think it was even there long enough for anyone to complete it.

Nope, I started it day 1, just by virtue of doing the daily searches all the time!

Pity, I used to enjoy playing the games for points.

Now my life is a lot duller doing mind numbing internet searches just to keep Microsoft stats artificially high.

I'm barely hanging in to this program.

Also losing interest in it as each day passes, and I'd have no where near the points some on here would have

Maybe though it's time to max out on getting as much points as possible before they nerf it out of existence!

What are ye currently on. I'm running 2 accounts with 52,000 on one and 41,000 on the other

I have 2700 points because I keep cashing them in for amazon credit. Never thought to start doing it on a second account, not sure I have the will power for that though.

Ya it's like playing 2 hands on piano. Hopefully I won't get banned 😔.

I just tried it because I get free GPU codes with Xbox ambassadors. Which they haven't nerfed just yet.

• Advertisement

I'm only at 139,000 or so 0 had been aiming for the max Amazon voucher which I have now, now I'm just going to increase that a bit more

Advertisement