Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liveline: Thread with no name, Host with no shame

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,336 ✭✭✭CH3OH

A friend of the show and from ballyer .

More plugs today than in a hair transplant

• Registered Users Posts: 17,323 ✭✭✭✭sligeach

That's a good American accent from Laura Linney.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,277 ✭✭✭archfi

This is Day 2 of LL promoting this fillum

The issue is never the issue; the issue is always the revolution.

The Entryism process: 1) Demand access; 2) Demand accommodation; 3) Demand a seat at the table; 4) Demand to run the table; 5) Demand to run the institution; 6) Run the institution to produce more activists and policy until they run it into the ground.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,336 ✭✭✭CH3OH

Time up Jimmy

Joe has to go

• Registered Users Posts: 39,527 ✭✭✭✭Dan Jaman

"RTE - Supporing de Orts, Supporting Us."

Thanks, suckers.

Вашему собственному бычьему дерьму нельзя верить - V Putin

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,205 ✭✭✭✭Furze99

That last lad was full of crap - if his fillums were any good, he wouldn't need to have the begging bowl out every few minutes.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,527 ✭✭✭✭Dan Jaman

De Miracle Club...

Box office

• Budget
    • €8,900,000 (estimated)
    • Gross US & Canada
    • $2,402,780
    • Opening weekend US & Canada
    • $664,607
    • Jul 16, 2023
    • Gross worldwide
    • $4,769,245

Ahah, it's revealed now.

A sneaky attempt to big up the movie to get it over the (far distant) line into some profit.

Вашему собственному бычьему дерьму нельзя верить - V Putin

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

How was de rest of de show? 💩 I assume?

Joe is being honoured for wokeness at it, but only because no-one on the committee has ever heard an episode of FunnyFryday.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,576 ✭✭✭avfc1874

Has anyone seen it, and is it as shite as the clip made it sound,

According to Duffy and Ryan (it doesn't change my soul) tuberdy

There's never been a bad Irish movie 😒

• Advertisement

• All de fawnin wimmens in Insta are lashing him with praise… but I reckon they have got to be from NK’s factory of InstaBots, or else there is an NK bot instantly filtering out negative postings. We’d all have to do an experiment to prove it though, like posting at least vaguely negative or cynical comments through the night. I’m sure NK & Tubridy go to sleep, the latter after having a test of the bed springs with whomever was desperate enough to Co-test said bed. Now a bot will examine each post in real time and if there are certain keywurds post will be deleted very quickly. Hence pricing the existence of such a bot.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,576 ✭✭✭avfc1874

Some deluded people fawning over Mr goodness 🤮, Kate's husband Bart sounds a bit of a simpleton 😒

Post edited by Boards.ie: Paul on

• Does he exist? Sounds like a ChatGPT generated husband to me.

Wat cawlur was I supposed to be today? I’m far away still, so signal is yet too weak to update my brain. Was de wan with a bad migraine and projectile vomiting de victim of pure migraine or a full blown brain tumour or an intracranial haemorrhage? I’d order a Brian Scan if I were de doc.

• Are ALL instatubridy postings bots? Should I do an experiment?

• Almost missed this rather scary looking image as I’m still in the night on my way back to de light. He’d fit right into de Zombie section of de Horror & Death museum in Penang. Below a pic from Upside Down Museum

I’d a bit of trouble the day after eating de boiling pot of Human style chilli frogs, but it’s all settled after 20 blood transfusions.

Post edited by [Deleted User] on

• 1. "Missing the incredible presence of Ryan Tubridy on both radio and TV! 🎙️📺 The airwaves and screens just aren't the same without him. Come back soon, Ryan! We miss you! ❤️ #BringBackRyan #MissingYouRyan"

2. "Sending a virtual shoutout to Ryan Tubridy, the one and only! 🌟 We're eagerly waiting for your return to radio and TV. Your infectious energy and captivating hosting skills are sorely missed. Come back soon, Ryan! 🎉 #MissingRyan #ComeBackSoon"

3. "Raise your hand if you're missing the amazing Ryan Tubridy on our radios and TVs! 🙋‍♀️🎙️📺 His unique charm and ability to connect with his audience are truly irreplaceable. We can't wait to have you back, Ryan! 💫 #MissingRyanTubridy #CountingTheDays"

4. "Calling all Ryan Tubridy fans! 📣 Let's show our love and support for this incredible broadcaster. We miss his insightful interviews, engaging conversations, and his presence on our screens. Ryan, please come back soon! 🌟❤️ #WeMissYouRyan #ComeBackToUs"

5. "Dear Ryan Tubridy, you are greatly missed! 💌 Your wit, warmth, and genuine passion for what you do have left a void in our hearts. We're eagerly waiting for your return to radio and TV, where you truly belong. Come back soon, Ryan! 🎙️📺 #MissingRyanTubridy #ComeBackToUs"

• "Hey everyone, it's Bart here! Piggybacking on my lovely wife Kate's post to share my thoughts about the incredible Ryan Tubridy. 🐷💭 I completely agree with Kate that we just can't listen to morning radio anymore without Ryan's infectious energy and captivating presence. He truly knows how to make our mornings brighter! ☀️ Ryan, we miss you on the airwaves and can't wait to have you back. Sending you all our love and support! ❤️🎙️ #MissingRyanTubridy #BrightenOurMornings"

Jesus Christ I just got sick reading those comments. Who the fock are these people? Fictitious creations of a vested interest I’d imagine tbh.

He is Christmas….he is a liar more like.

• Advertisement

Anyone watching Ireland 2050: Tomorrow Tonight? Awful embarrassing stuff. I thought it was going to be based in sound scientific reality. Instead we've got a work of atrocious fiction, like The CLUAS, Cork's LUAS. More like clueless. And other nonsense like some politicians proposing to build a wall around Ireland. Or the story of farmer Donal, who has farmed for 2 centuries, had a hidden asset, his daughter Elizabeth. Bug farming, solar farming. Energy farming will be the backbone of rural Ireland. The biggest thing I've got from this crud programme is that shoulder pads are back in vogue.

• Registered Users Posts: 82,571 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

It's like something a spooked transition year student wrote. Migrants coming to Ireland from northern Spain in a RIB with a range of about 200 miles. All the actors appear to be on some kind of brain numbing drugs.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,726 ✭✭✭ShamNNspace

☝️Lads life's too short to be watching that oul nonsense

• Registered Users Posts: 1,895 ✭✭✭TinyMuffin

Awful shite. Interviewing a lad living on the moon. 😂😂

Settlements on the moon, up next. This has to be watched, it's so bad, it's passable entertainment. The interviewer starts off with cringe to her guest, "congratulations on the birth of your daughter, you must be over the moon" who was born on the moon and has never been to Earth. Ava is the worst actor so far. Was she meant to be an android? That's the only excuse possible for her Golden Raspberry performance.

Ireland 2050. Is Rte still getting bailouts.

• Registered Users Posts: 82,571 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

In reality RTÉ will probably be owned by Conor Gregor in 2050, similar to Biff in Back To The Future 2 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 7,415 ✭✭✭Tow

No chance of the Liveline researchers calling back anyone about this case:

When is the money (including lost growth) Michael Noonan took in the Pension Levy going to be paid back?

Children’s hospital not yet finished. 🤪

• Advertisement

This is no Orson Welles broadcast of "The War of the Worlds".

Advertisement