If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Friday - 4K Projectors?

Options
  • 17-11-2023 1:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,278 ✭✭✭

Hi Richer Sounds,

Do you know whether any 4k projectors that you stock will have upcoming deals for Black Friday?

Answers

• Company Representative Posts: 17,274 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi jArgHA.

Thanks for the post.

A lot of our Black Friday deals are already live on our website.

Is there a certain projector you have had your eye on and I can check if there any any deals on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,278 ✭✭✭jArgHA

Thanks, I'd probably be looking at the lower end 4k projectors so:

Optoma UHD35

BenQ TK700STi

BenQ W1800

Optoma UHD38X

BenQ TK700

Just thought I'd ask in case there's any upcoming deal on those that wasn't listed on the site.

Hi jArgHA.

Thanks for coming back to me.

Optoma UHD35 - Currently priced at €1099 - I could go to €1075 delivered.

BenQ TK700STi - Currently priced at €1199 - This is the current VIP pricing.

BenQ W1800 - Currently priced at €1199 - This is the current VIP/Black Friday pricing.

Optoma UHD38X - Currently priced at €1199 - I could offer this at €1150 delivered.

BenQ TK700 - Currently priced at €1299 - I could off this at €1269 delivered.

Let me know your thoughts.

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭Austin1

Hi Kenny

I have a similar query, could you throw up another list with your best prices for the next tier up, say €1300 - €2500?

Cheers

Austin

Hi Austin1.

Have a check over the following:

Benq W2700 - Priced at €1449 - I could go €1399 on this.

Optoma UHD55 - Retails at €1599 - I could offer this at €1539.

Epson TW7100 - Retail at €1899 - This is the current VIP price on this.

Optoma UHZ50 - Retails at €2199 - I can go to €2159. I also have an open box one of these which I could offer at €1899 (It is in perfect condition and only around 5/6 hours on the bulb. (The open box unit would only come with a 2 year guarantee).

Let me know if any of these might catch your eye.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,278 ✭✭✭jArgHA

Thanks Kenny I'll do some research on throw distances etc and let you know if I want to go ahead with any of those.

No problem at all jArgHA.

Let me know if you come across any further questions.

Have a great evening.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.