Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Aer Lingus Cabin Crew Recruitment - 2024

• 18-09-2023 9:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Has anyone applied for the 2024 Cabin Crew roles at Aer Lingus?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Susan24

Hi yes I have applied. Did you do the online assessments yet ?

• Registered Users Posts: 4 cab1ncr3w

I have completed the online assessments but haven't heard anything back yet. Have you?

No I haven't heard yet either . When did you complete the online assessments ?

I completed the assessments over a week ago. What about you?

• Registered Users Posts: 13 rosiep02x

Hey I applied and did the online assessment have you heard back yet . The wait is killing me

• Advertisement

I did the assessments two weeks ago today. I am really hoping we hear something today . The wait is extremely long . Makes me nervous the longer we wait . @rosiep02x when did you complete your assessments?

Fingers cross 🤞 we hear something today

I completed them well over a week ago , why are they taking so long I keep refreshing my emails 😂😂

I really hope it is today

Any word ???

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 9,956 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tenger

Just a bit of advice based on previous Aer Lingus cabin crew recruitment.......

Don't be stressfully checking your email multiple times a day. in the past the "you will hear within 2 weeks" can be up to a month.

Nothing seems to move quickly in these processes.

No noting yet . Surely we will hear this week coming 🙏

Hey have you guys heard anything yet ? One of my friends just got an email to say they were successful after completing there assessments

I haven't heard anything yet. Have they been invited to an assessment day?

No haven't heard either. Just one of my friends have there assessment day next week .

• Registered Users Posts: 3 ozumakuma

I applied too. I'm waiting for word if I get to the next step. Really hope I get to the next phase :)

Have you done your online assessments??

I sure did. I completed them within a few hours of receiving the email. I would just love something from them now to say if I passed or failed 😅

Yeah I’m the same 😂 well you know what they say no news is good news … hopefully 😂

I got an email today. Didn't pass the assessments. Pretty sad but good luck to the rest of you guys.

• Advertisement

@ozumakuma sorry to hear that. I wish you all the best :)

@rosiep02x have you heard anything yet

Not yet No sadly

@rosiep02x have you heard anything the morning ?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 moll2102

I have gotten invited to an interview this Thursday, has anyone else? How are you preparing?

@moll2102 if you don't mind Me asking when did you find out you got an interview? I am still waiting to hear 🤷‍♀️

@Susan24 so my initial application was the 17/09

i completed the online assessment on the 24/09

and got an invite to the assessment day/interview on 04/10

and today 17/10 I received a call from Nobox to confirm my attendance!

My friend got an email yesterday for the next round of assessment days for the 10/11

I actually got the email yesterday. My interview is tomorrow morning.

@Susan24 Awh brillant, congratulations on getting the interview! What time is your interview if you don’t mind me asking? Mine is 09:30 tomorrow morning.

• Advertisement

@moll2102 thank you, congratulations to you also . Oh brilliant, mine is at 9.30 aswel 🤣 I will see you there so. 😊

How did you get on?

Ah it was good . I was a bit nervous but I thought it went well. How did you get on ? I hope we find out this week at some stage 🤞🤞

@moll2102 have you heard anything yet since the the interview?

Hi @Susan24 , yeah I just heard yesterday that I was successful in the interview stage and got an offer! Have you heard anything??

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Paulok1989

Hey all,

have also applied and completed online assessment last week waiting patiently to find out if I’ve made it to interview stage.

what was the interview and open day assessment like??

• Advertisement

Hey guys I’m doing my interview on the 8th of December what was the interview like any tips?

Ive mine the same day and nervous. Keep turning myself off it. I basicay have a full time job now in Finance but have ALWAYS wanted to become Cabin Crew but never had the courage.

• Registered Users Posts: 577 ✭✭✭Facthunt

I always wanted to be a pilot …. But think I’m well late for a career change at this stage!

Good luck all!

Best of luck for the interview I know I’ll be a nervous wreck for it but it’s a really good experience so fingers crossed 🤞

• Registered Users Posts: 14 welshgoddess

I did my interview about 10 days ago and received an email last Fri to say I was successful . For anyone wondering about the interview . First of all they get you to mark any tattoos that you have on a form with a cartoon type diagram . You are then taken to do a height reach rest inside the overhead bin of a mock aircraft and are then put sitting in two crew seats to make sure the seatbelt fits . After that you go back downstairs to wait for your interview . Everyone was lovely . Interview took about 20 mins . They quickly look at your CV . Questions include asking why c/crew and why A/L, what you know about A/L inc types of aircraft , have you ever dealt with a difficult customer , conflict with a colleague and gone above and beyond to provide good customer service . You’ll be fine if you research everything on list they sent . Don’t just go by my questions as my friend was asked different ones . There were 3 different people being interviewed in the room at the same time as me with screens in between . You don’t hear what anyone else is saying . Everyone was friendly and pleasant and did their best to put the candidates at ease . I was interviewed by one person . Others were interviewed by two. Some of the interviewers were from the recruitment company and others were from the airline

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 g72

@welshgoddess

hi

congratulation’s!

can I ask did you do your interview thurs 9 Nov or fri 10th

im waiting to hear did my interview 10th nov

very good description of the assessment day !

Thanks so much for that description that really helps and congratulations!

Hi , I did my interview on 9th Nov and got the acceptance email on 17th . I was given 72 hrs to accept it . Wishing you all the best and fingers crossed 🤞

• Registered Users Posts: 3 g72

thanks !

You’re welcome . Best of luck to everyone !!

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Cass11

Hello All,

Is anyone still waiting on a response from their interviews? I did mine on the 9th Nov and no word since :( It's over 3 weeks and I am beside myself wondering! Anyone yet to do their interview?

The last interview is on 8th Dec .

They said they would let everyone know within 2 weeks . Would you consider emailing Nobox?

Fingers crossed for you

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Cass11

Thanks @welshgoddess I just sent off an email so hopefully🤞

• Registered Users Posts: 3 ccrew2024Qs

Hi @Cass11 if they get back to you would you mind giving a quick gist of their response? I'm in the same boat only I interviewed on the Thursday the 23rd of November. Not as long as you on the tenterhooks but would of course be nice to know sooner rather than later one way or another!

@welshgoddess Congratulations on the job offer. I can't remember being told a specific decision timeline at the assessment date. Would you interpret that 2 week window as being within my own assesment date or the final December 8th date?

Many thanks 👍

@ccrew2024Qs

At my interview , the interviewer told me I would hear within 2 weeks . My friend who interviewed the following day was told the same . We both got an email 1 week later . It’s so frustrating for you having to wait ☹️

• Advertisement
Advertisement