Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Shorter hair and longer hair

• 21-11-2023 11:54pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 239 ✭✭

Why do women go with a shorter hair look and men grow longer hair as the years tick on?

Me personally I don’t get the men long hair look. Lots of middle age retiring age with long hair with poorly groomed hair looks terrible.

As for women who cut their hair short yea that’s not so relevant.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,152 ✭✭✭Lewis_Benson

I like skittles.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,480 ✭✭✭AllForIt

Women get sick of going through gallons of shampoo and conditioner for their long hair and men get sick of going to the barber every few weeks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,834 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

In my graduation pic I look like Albert Einstein meets Don King in terms of hair…used to hate getting it cut…. Water & shampoo made it as standupy and frizzie as fûck. Never understood why…

I always wore it slightly long but now short. Helps now that I go to a great barber too… a good cut abouts once a month in winter, every 3 weeks in summer…. Nice finger full of black & white to style in the morning… jobs a good ‘un.

wouldn’t ever like it long, too much work and hassle…

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,528 ✭✭✭Sgt Hartman

I would always go for a skin fade with the top barely touched at least once every 3 weeks. The hair on top got a bit too light after a while though, almost Donald Trump-esque. My Dad said it resembled “a fork of straw on top of my head” 😅 so now I’m just doing a zero blade all over once a week with my trusty Phillips shaver. The barbers are getting too expensive these days anyway so I’m glad to be saving the money on something other than haircuts.

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭JeffreyEpspeen

I hate going to the barbers and being forced to look at the big ugly Irish head on me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,122 ✭✭✭BeerWolf

Mullet

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,993 ✭✭✭griffin100

In my grad pics I have long flowing black hair. Now I have a chrome dome of stubble that needs to be shaved once a fortnight. The only places left on my head where long hair can grow are my ears (these get a hair cut more than my head does).

Advertisement