Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭thomil

That explains the claw marks on the front door...🐺

It's back to work here tomorrow, that week was over far too quickly...

All the best for your new job, Clementine Mushy Sun! You're gonna rock it!

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,159 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Best of luck to you, let us know how you get on.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,181 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Nearly time to feck off outta here for a few hours

Good morning everyone 🙂

Deskside here in the home office, and back to the daily grind 😑 At least I have coffee ☕️

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,361 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside, when I was out this morning for my early morning walk, the moon lit up the entire park like a set of flood lights, normally it pitch black and I didn't even need my little torch it was that bright! 😎

• Advertisement

• Need an iron 🤣

starting @ 12.. excitement/nerves setting in 🤣

• Registered Users Posts: 10,159 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

I guess that no one is interested in French history, Napoleon the movie

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,181 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

A bit of overtime because I must be poxy mad.

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭Duvet Day

Ching ching Grem, that's if the tax man doesn't take most of it, I'm gone very slow to do o/t, just not worth it.

On the couch with hot water bottle, had a very weird but fab weekend, definitely need an early night, that moon is unbelievable atm...are ye joking about the name of it?😁

It's mad people really do have a pass or so they think for the full moon

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,164 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

A M&S meal now. Dessert too. Cold out . Very cold. House warm. Bed warm. Cold beer too. Should be counter productive but nice!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,040 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Watching telly and chilling with a beer after an eye test that lasted over an hour . Not at-all like specsavers , ie , in and out in 10 minutes. Plus he said I have a cateract ? in one eye . It’s hard to beat seeing a professional some times . Specsavers is grand but it’s basically like buying glasses off the shelf yourself.

Dinner time at the coalface

Ten hours done, heat is just on at home so it'll be toasty when I get there. That's what overtime is for 🙄

Deskside at work here. It's an absolute cracker of a day down here, but it's also bloody cold 🥶

By the way, has anyone seen my motivation?

• Off now til Friday 🤣

yesterday was good I think. Just trying to get used to a new kitchen at this stage 😎

much handier than what I was doing though. Could definitely envision doing this for a while.

Just need get a payslip to keep me going. That’s my motivation I don’t know if it works for you @thomil but worth a try!🤣

• Yeah, starting with 3 days this week and next & onto 5 then 😎

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭Duvet Day

Showered and in the leaba, too cold to be showering in the morning, it was Baltic today.

Where is everyone , are we all just wrecked tired?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,164 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

In the leaba here. Freezing outside. Heating off and leccie blankies on. I may grab a movie to fall asleep too..

• Advertisement

Watching Blue Lights. Good show and now watching Piranha. I remember seeing it in the cinema many many years ago.

Edit this one is obviously a remake and it's on Comedy Central.

Post edited by cj maxx on

Deskside in the office. I'm not saying it's cold outside, but I'm pretty sure I saw a couple of yetis on the way to work...

Still bloody tired though, I think I must have been a bear in a prior life, but I'm seriously considering hibernating until early April...😴😴

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,748 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

In the work canteen having lovely turkey and ham with all the trimmings. Very busy day today - three morning lectures followed by two important meetings this afternoon.

Slept really badly last night due to heartburn (ah, the joys of middle age! 😁) so pushing myself to keep going 'til 4.30pm when I can get home and sleep! 😴 💤 🛏

Post edited by JupiterKid on

No heartburn here, but I need to prop my eyelids open with steel beams. On my third coffee of the day, hopefully that'll carry me over the afternoon slump.

Sun's gone AWOL down here as well, mostly clouds with only the occasional ray. I guess the bike ride to the bus this evening will be chilly 🥶

• God it’s freezing.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Took an impromptu afternoon off after a very busy few months, went for a walk on the beach and had coffee and cake in the local cafe!

No zip at all today . I would go to bed except it would completely screw up my circadian clock . MS , when 1 rold my GP he called it an Insidious disease. Different symptoms depending on the weather 😡

• Hope you feel better soon cj!! The weathers enough depression without being sick on top of it!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,915 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Frosty evening, fire lit , homemade chicken curry for dinner 😊

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,035 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

It's fecking baltic and tomorrow night will be worse.

I'm with thomil on hibernating.

Advertisement