Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hard to find/lost movies

• 30-11-2023 4:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 733 ✭✭✭

Hi folks,

Setting up this thread in the hope that people on here might be able to help each other out in tracking down movies that are proving difficult to find. In my own case I've been trying for a while to track down two particular movies - 80s/90s stuff, American, not particularly obscure I would have thought. I checked the streamers, library, most of the major online retailers. I presume there's an issue with rights or something. Just to clarify - I'm not interested in collectors editions or "alternative sources" on the internet, as I've often found these to be poor quality (although if there's absolutely no other alternative.....). Anyway, what I'm trying to find is:

-Nightbreed, 1990, schlocky horror/fantasy, directed by Clive Barker (adapted from his own novel)

-After Hours, 1985, Scorsese, comedy/thriller - I'm particularly surprised by this one as I would have thought it would be easily available.

Hopefully there's a simple option I'm overlooking but grateful for any steers.

Please throw in any of your own requests into the thread and hopefully we can help each other out.

Comments

Advertisement