Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Happy 1st of December! 🎄

• Registered Users Posts: 7,080 ✭✭✭SuperBowserWorld

• Registered Users Posts: 8,074 ✭✭✭suvigirl

I love these frosty mornings, had a long walk in the park, so energised today 😊

• Registered Users Posts: 17,036 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

That's poisonous to cats and they love the taste of it, I always just use warm water in case I kill a neighbour's cat.

• Oh jaysus!! I didn’t end up using any after cos I had time to just let it run with the A/C on to clear windows

will leave it in the bin after work wouldn’t be chancing it especially since Link is a greedy boots and will eat anything. Thanks for that heads up Legend I actually never knew!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭thomil

Really wish I had a cat around here at the moment, a four-legged hot water bottle is just what you need in this weather.

Deskside in the home office, just under an hour to go. I can already feel the cold creeping in again. That smart mug is coming in real handy at the moment...

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,164 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Work done for the day. Enjoying a nice Christmas dinner. Then it's home. Unload the gear. Beers and bed.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,181 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Was zooming in on the veg to check for butter *sigh*

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭Duvet Day

A gorgeous but weird moon tonight, very orange, they'll all be howling on Monday, wish I'd booked a day off.

On couch, heating on,hwb and a big throw, despite the cold I love this weather, today was lovely. Busy weekend ahead, meal and drinks tomorrow night but won't be a late one, a few drop and collects also as a couple of friends are having car problems, got my insurance quote today, lovely start to the weekend. 🙄😁

Hope gifted is in the mend, I really don't have time to play nurse this weekend. 😉😛

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,181 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Oh that moon has passed, nothing to worry about now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,895 ✭✭✭gifted

Gifted is sitting in his car.....waiting for the middle chick to come out of her disco......face stuck to the window to see if any young bucks are sniffing around her.....breathe Gifted breathe....🤣🤣🤣🤣

Sigh not. The butter went on once I spooned it onto my plate. Dessert was black forest choc cake.

Supping on a beer now . Heading to a local Christmas market tomorrow evening and then a few pints.

Deleted

Post edited by Duvet Day on

Rant deleted, not right, my apologies, home with coffee and crap shows.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭apache

Will that not keep you awake? I notice you keep odd hours. I was asleep but I woke up. Hope I can go back asleep a little later. I'm usually early to bed and early to rise.

I've alternating work patterns, thank you for asking, I'll just conk out sometime soon, mind yourself I hope you get rest

Hope you ok Grem.

• Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭Addmagnet

My arm has me keeping an even weirder than usual sleeping pattern at the moment - but I've always been a believer in not fighting insomnia and just getting up and doing something else anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,900 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

Sweet Jesus I'm freezing.

I've had the heating on since 6am. I keep checking my WhatsApp in the hopes kids training is called off. No such luck!!! An hour on a cold pitch looking like the Michelin man 🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶

Down by the sea today. Beautiful cold, crisp, sunny, calm day.

• Advertisement

You'll appreciate the heating afterwards. Putting up the decorations here.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,036 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

About to go do some Christmas shopping. 😖😖😖

Haven't even gotten around to thinking about decorations yet.

• Why is Xmas 3 weeks away??

im not ready can we all agree to push it back a week or two?

Quiet pints and bit of grocery shopping.. G and Mrs G are glum critters so comfort food needed..

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,748 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

On my way into town on the bus to meet a friend for an early bird dinner.

Running late as I was standing out in the freezing cold for 45 minutes for the bus. Dublin Bus are a complete and utter joke lately. 👎👎🤬😡

The older I get, the less and less I like living in Dublin.

Post edited by JupiterKid on

Finishing cleaning up the kitchen and going to have a bowl of cereal. Wild Saturday night !

Loud enough pints earlier after the Christmas market. Not my scene. Seasonal drinkers. The worst **** on the planet.

Just in leaba after a brilliant night out since 5.30pm, great company and lovely food with plenty drinkies, still laughing, no bother getting a taxi.....if Carlsberg did nights out..😁

• Registered Users Posts: 14,044 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Watching Dylan , No direction home . I was a big Dylan fan years ago.

• Advertisement

Can't sleep even though I got loads of exercise Saturday. Bloody coffee.

Advertisement