Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sky Fibre

Options
  • 03-12-2023 1:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 356 ✭✭

Hi

Had Sky Fibre install yesterday. Technician enquired had I received a new Router/hub from Sky which I had not said this will probably be with me Mon/Tue

Install went fine showed me where to plug in the new router/Hub when I get same. Said broadband will work away in the meantime.

About an hour later broadband gone 2 x Green Lights and 1 x Orange on the Router. I reset the router no good.

Phoned Sky they requested I reset the router again still no good assured me they would check my broadband remotely and get it going.

Phoned again about 4pm this time they advised there was an outage in the area and because it was a new install would take up to 24 x hours to come back

Still no broadband phoned again told me it would be this evening.

Just wondering anyone else have issues with Sky Fibre install this seems to be a disaster and their call centre absolutely useless.

Comments

Advertisement