Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm A Celeb 2023

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭Jeff2

I will never forget josies bean fritters that were a complete fail.

Overall the camp mates said "well it's different".

They had a chef in there and didn't want him there which is strange.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,948 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Ah thank you Wyrn. Just a very quick onset of a bad dose , he should be out soon, he's in with the GP .

Poor Nigel will miss Fred for their talks , Marvin will miss him doing the work out sessions together.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭jluv

So ...at the moment.. subject to change with how edit goes... I would like Josie out next.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,594 ✭✭✭prunudo

I don't understand it, I know he was pushy in the end, but they had great opportunity to learn from a professional chef who was genuinely interested in food and how to make the most of the ingredients and flavours.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,326 ✭✭✭sunbabe08

Fred upset Sam tonight by telling him to continue playing in the camp and i found that rather condescending, did any of yea see sam's face when Fred and Marvin left for camp? he looked really hurt. i've been turned off Fred for the last week. so i'm glad he's gone

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,288 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

So camp mates could not do jobs they already had done, did Fred know this?

I think I've a crush on Tony Bellew aka Teddy T

Nigel will probably be the loner, he really only talked and clashed with Fred 😄

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,362 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

I did find Fred a bit pushy lately so not completely disappointed he left. A bit less drama expected after big characters leave but maybe it shows the voting is probably fair and those remaining should still be interesting to watch

• Advertisement

Did Fred get cocky as Nella was gone, we knew his OCD about cooking but the take over going on the trial again and ordering Marvin too much in the trial annoyed me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,230 ✭✭✭Be right back

Tony, Marvin and Nick in the final and Tony for the win.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,099 ✭✭✭timmyntc

Freds image will never recover from this. The show has outed him as a very arrogant and controlling person. Before this his image and PR were great, universally loved.

the exit interview was the worst though: "how do you cope not seeing or contacting loved ones for weeks" - Fred: "I just put my head down and didnt really think about them". Fiancée should pour cold 'watah' on the marriage after that

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭SAMTALK

I felt so sorry for Sam. you could see how hurt he was. Fred was being an absolute pr**k. Glad to see him gone, he is not a team player at all

Tony still no 1 for me , Nick, and Marvin, but do think Sam will probably win it out

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,697 ✭✭✭greenpilot

Why?

He's actually a good guy, but after that nonesence with Nella, and the fact that nobody in the camp backed him up, I think he just gave up and was looking for an excuse to get out. Pretending to be a prick about the cooking gave him the perfect excuse.

Look at his reaction when they read out the vote. He was delighted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,697 ✭✭✭greenpilot

Big time. I've ADHD and I've had it all my life. I'm in my 50's. He's "Recently diagnosed", a few weeks before entering the camp.

Definitely a bit of an act to the camera, as anyone with the disorder will tell you. ...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,948 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

To be honest, in my opinion, what Fred said wasn't any worse than what Sam said to Jamie Lynn, when she was crying, wanting to go home. He said she was Crying Wolf , or words to that effect and there wasn't as much hullabaloo about that as there is about Fred 🤔

I've never paid much attention to First Dates, how does Fred come across in that show?

Tbh, I don't know if he turned up the stereotypical French Chef attitude to get voted out or if thats his personality. After the Nella argument, with nobody backing him up and then her subsequent behaviour towards him when she was camp leader, I wonder was he fed with his fellow campmates and just wanted out. His over eagerness to go on the trials the last couple days seemed like someone who had serious cabin (camp) fever.

On the flipside, maybe after 2½ weeks it was just clash of personalities, a perfectionist who likes order and cleaniness vs the others, jokers who don't get stressed and don't take it too seriously.

I like Fred and still do, he came across as a good go between balancer with Gordon and Gino on their road show

It could be camp cabin fever that last few days, wanting out of camp for a bit

His issue about the dirty camp, was right to be brought up, rats in camp not nice

I didn't like Danielle mean girl, back stabbing him, hope her or Josie goes out tonight

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,999 ✭✭✭✭sligeach

Nick had to run to the dunny for a severe case of the runs.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,523 ✭✭✭the_pen_turner

RED ALERT.. come out of me bluiding way ya celebrity

Isn't he on chef duty now, did he poison himself!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭Jeff2

This truck trial is funny. Good craic. 😊

I know they're helping Tony, but this is funny.

This trial isn't difficult at all. They'll eat well tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭Loyal Lady

This trial is making me like these three (esp Teddy T) more

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭Loyal Lady

Ant and Dec a great help here

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

I feel dizzy with this trial.

@Mam of 4 hope himself is feeling better today.

That 6th star was BS. They didn't have any chance to grab it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,523 ✭✭✭the_pen_turner

very easy trial for the guys in the back. not a lot they can do about the star just wait and hope it comes to you

Advertisement