Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xiaomi Pad 6

• 13-12-2023 11:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭

Folks, Looking to get a tablet and found Xiaomi Pad 6 Very good spec and reasonably priced. Anyone in here got it?

Also anyone used Xioami.ie shop? Not sure if it's official Xiaomi store but reviews seems positive.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭opus

I've its predecessor the Pad 5 for the last few years which is working fine, in fact it got the Nov security update yesterday so Xiaomi do keep it up to date. I considered the Pad 6 but didn't think it would give me anything extra for what I use the tablet for (reading magazines, newspaper, youtube etc).

Never had any dealing with that website.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,145 ✭✭✭bennyx_o

I picked one up last month on Aliexpress - so far it's been brilliant for the price and hard to not recommend one.

Never used xiaomi.ie, but they're not an official store. You can get them shipped from France on Aliexpress and if you wat for one of the sales it's a lot cheaper. Mine ended up being €296 for the 128gb model with 6gb ram.

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭kave2

8/256gb version costs 355€ on Aliexpress and 365€ on Xiaomi.ie. Need it before 21/12 and Aliexpress won't deliver on time. Another option is the sellers/shops on Adverts.

Have you got the official Xiaomi pen with it?

You sure the Xiaomi.ie is 8/256gb? Haven't checked in a while but last time I did they only had the 6/128gb. Mine actually has 8/128gb which I'm happy with.

This is the seller I bought it from, ordered on a Sunday and it arrived the following Friday.

I've the official magnetic flip case and the pen is actually out for delivery at the moment

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭kave2

You are correct, it seems to be the 6/128 version. I have messaged them now just to clarify.

Lot of shops on adverts have the 8/256 for 365€. I would rather buy from Aliexpress but need it before 21st of Dec so only options are Xioami.ie or Adverts.

• Advertisement

It's a chance alright, when I ordered I believe it gave a date that was 2 weeks away but was delivered in 5 days as I said, but I got a coupon for 11.11 which made it cheaper, doesn't look like there's any available outside France at the moment so may not be much benefit in ordering from Aliexpress

Advertisement