Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ticketmaster Selling Online on Day of Concert

Options
  • 13-12-2023 4:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭

Going to Ash in Limerick and two friends of ours can't make it tonight. I have the tickets and noticed that the option to resell was available on the ticketmaster website so did that.

Then when "searching" for more tickets (checking to see if they became available) I get the message "This event is happening in less than 24h. Tickets are no longer available online, but may be available at the box office."

Does anyone have any experience of reselling tickets on the day of the concert through Ticketmaster and them then being sold at the box-office and then the seller being reimbursed?

Or do you reckon these tickets are now lost in the ether? If this happens it is very annoying as I would have given them away rather than losing them this way.

Comments

Advertisement