Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scott Pilgrim Takes Off

• 10-12-2023 4:58am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,970 ✭✭✭✭

Animated Remake of the Scott Pilgrim comic books/film. All the voice cast are back and the ever annoying Wil Forte...

Retells the story from a different perspective, lots of inventive fighting and anime silly styles.

Binged it in 2 days. Its really good, as is the film that I rewatch tonight.

Still doesn't answer the question of why Ramono is with Scott.

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,829 Mod ✭✭✭✭icdg

I’ve watched the first two episodes. It’s really good, and I’m not an anime fan (does this even count?)

Its not a remake of the film though….

The first episode lulls you into thinking it is, and is mostly a shot for shot remake of some of the first part of the film, with some changes hinting all is not the same. Then at the end of episode one there’s a major twist, and the series kind of does its own thing after that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,970 ✭✭✭✭expectationlost

Retells the story from a different perspective

Advertisement