Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Macy's $40 reward card

• 18-12-2023 2:03pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭

I have one of these from a recent trip to the US.

Cant be used in Ireland but I think you can buy something online and have it shipped to a US address or if you know someone over there they could use it. It is only valid until the 24/12/23. First post below interested I will send you the card detials.

Detials here

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭crazyderk

I'd love it, thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 612 ✭✭✭MisterKipling

I have a niece I'm visiting in Feb, so I'd absolutely use this if it isn't gone.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,813 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭geriatric

I'd love it for my brother in the US if it's still available. Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 520 ✭✭✭Mac 3

I've tried to buy stuff online and they always refuse to process transaction due to an irish card being used. (thats shipping to the US too)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 228 ✭✭mickotoole

I'm heading to San Francisco on Thursday. If it's not taken I'll definitely make use of it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 680 ✭✭✭Happy_Harry

I am leaving to NYC tomorrow, hotel is beside Macy's.. if still available, I gladly take it. My daughter has already warned me for bankruptcy..

Advertisement