Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need to Contact Management Company of Gated Complex?

Options
  • 19-12-2023 3:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,935 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, a gated apartment complex across the road has just installed an insane floodlight thats lighting up the bedrooms in our house at night, problem is its completely gated and nothing shows up on Google.

from googling the address I see a lot of apartments in there changing hands individually so I dont know if its one company running the whole thing but I assume they'll have to have a management company looking after things.

Ive tried keeping an eye out for people coming and going but its like a ghost town even though there are definitely a lot of cars parked in there, Ill keep at this approach though. In the meantime is there any register or list I can look up? Limerick city if that helps, thanks.

Comments

Advertisement