Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liveline: Thread with no name, Host with no shame

Options

Comments

• The sounds, as daylight has just emerged are exotic to say the least. I could easily see Tarzan swinging into my room.

• For those of ye riled up about Kevin Blackhearse spending yer license fee on gifted me or any other cawlurs… to put de record straight I attached another label to a pressie I got not from RTE or Generous Joe

• Registered Users Posts: 7,631 ✭✭✭Tow

I wonder if David from de Jesuit refugee services is offering accommodation for da men in their facilities behind Chateau de Joseph?

When is the money (including lost growth) Michael Noonan took in the Pension Levy going to be paid back?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,260 ✭✭✭calculator

Does Joe have a massive gaff does anyone know? Or is it just run of the mill.

• Next door chez Joseph has had a recent attic conversion

Post edited by [Deleted User] on

• Advertisement

Dobbo, was dat you or Ray warming up de Buttons?

When is the money (including lost growth) Michael Noonan took in the Pension Levy going to be paid back?

• it’s a nice Victorian sea front terrace house, worth a fortune now, but would have been way more affordable back in the day. He has an attic room or two and a very large extension out the back. A very desirable house without being ostentatious. He doesn’t have a driveway and has to park in bay in Front or to the side. It’s a prime location, short walk to the beach, St Anne’s Park and shops nearby, a decent restaurant or two also. It would be considered a top of the market regular family home now.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,113 ✭✭✭✭dvcireland

Post edited by Boards.ie: Paul on

"...no Joe, you rang me !..." A.Caller.

Well that isn't stalkerish in the slightest 😂 is it red brick? I don't know Clontorf very well 😐

Post edited by Boards.ie: Paul on

I wonder if there is a mexican version of Liveline?

"...talk to José..."

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 82,869 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

He probably waffles to scammers about not going up de Río Grande in a bubble 😁

• My father’s sister, a single lady and grade 5 civil servant with permanent pensionable job, was living with her mother in Mespil apartments. A lot of civil servants lived there, a lot still do I believe. At one stage she went about trying to get a mortgage for a bungalow there not far from Joe in Sutton. She could have technically afforded the mortgage, had all that worked out, good with finances and left a decent enough amount to her sister in her will. However, at the time of her application, single women could not get a mortgage even when they could afford the repayments. That was Ireland back in the day. It’s a shame she didn’t get her dream bungalow and had to pay rent forever and was threatened with eviction upon the scandalous sale of Mespils to ye know who without offering to tenants to purchase. She refused to move out, they tried scare tactics, banging her door at night, she was only one in building, but we are a fierce stubborn family.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,775 ✭✭✭✭sligeach

I think some of these kids have been drinking. 😜

I remember my primary school used to do all the plays in the one night and all the parents had to sit through of them for all classes. Safe to say nobody was enthused. This is a bit like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭TinyMuffin

…….

• Registered Users Posts: 3,056 ✭✭✭littlevillage

On the eve of the eve of Christmas eve.... This scutter is making me heave 🤮

Impressed with Louis. Féar plé dhuit a mhic!

• Registered Users Posts: 56,471 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Bland an understatement

• Advertisement

Stepaside is Dublin 18, Joe

Heading up de Dublina Mountains.

Are your grandparents alive or dead?

The 'fun' is somewhat strained.

A young Shakin Stephens

The kid was "foy-if" years old.

It's a whoile since it was this tumbleweed around here. Bloody kids!

'Precocious darlings' at every turn here. God help us all!

and whoy do yo attend the gaeilscoil ? come on tell us the truth, remember that Santa is listening

is it to stay away from the daoine gorma ?

Ah well, can't argue with that poor kideen who lost her Dad. I hope he gives her something.

• Advertisement

Lovely kid Sadhbh, she's a credit to her family and her late Dad. #### cancer though. RIP Johnny.

Advertisement