Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭thomil

Bins sorted, dishes sorted, cake glazed with chocolate. Asimov is currently doing his thing in the living room & kitchen and once he's done, it's time to start chopping the vegetables for dinner.

I can't recall the last time I was this well prepared for Christmas eve. Okay granted, I'm broke, but the cupboards & fridge are full, so there's that at least.

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,036 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

It certainly was a year for hemorrhaging money, everything is so expensive!

Still, time to enjoy it all now. 😃

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,184 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Right, it's all sorted now off to eat and crash until work in the morning

• Time to go home and enjoy what I’ve been stressing about for weeks

😎

I wouldn't have believed it if you'd told me a week ago, or even on Friday, but Christmas feeling has finally set in. Place is lit up, dinner is bubbling away on the hob, and the home is almost presentable...

To all wherers who are celebrating a very, VERY happy Christmas, whether you are at home or far away, and to all those working a very easy and uneventful shift and a quick return home!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭SuperBowserWorld

On Heineken no 3

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Happy Christmas Eve to you all 🎁🤶

No. 4

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,748 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Chilled here on the sofa, doobie smoked after an eventful and busy day.

OH and myself are technically locked in here at our place after the key wouldn't open the lock to the front door which had its lock supposedly repaired a couple of months ago.

We can still get in via the patio door at the back of our ground floor apartment, but it's a real hassle having to traipse through the communal garden at the back of our complex. 🙄🙄🤔🥲

Thank the heavens that we'd switched our old and broken microwave for the new one yesterday before this happened or else elements of the Christmas dinner tomorrow would have been affected. We think the dodgy locksmith who supposedly "fixed" the lock in October is to blame for the current situation.

Anywho, Bond film is on the telly, last minute tasks are done, I'm relaxed now and the stress is over. 😁😁

Merry Christmas Eve, Wherers! 💕🎅🎄🎄🎄

Having a grand auld chat

Just the simple things.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭Duvet Day

Maudlin here, wtf. Happy Christmas Eve folks, listening to spotify here, having a little wine☺️, so glad to be finished work for the foreseeable, new bedclothes on the leaba, plenty grub, lovely day with the folks and friends, just feeling a bit down, it's a strange time of the year imo...hopefully tomorrow will be better day

• Registered Users Posts: 14,046 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Alternating between a beer and water, while watching American football . Happy Christmas all 😁

34 minutes to go. I hope you all been nice.

Take all the time you need for yourself, Duvet. It is a strange time, just make sure that you mind yourself.

Speaking of which, I knew this Christmas eve was running too smoothly. Tried sitting down with the Xbox after clearing up the kitchen, only to have to install software updates galore. Fired up the console two hours ago, still installing updates...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,900 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

Just finished doing "that"...the other that 🙄

I'm actually missing a few bits but I went overboard, not intentionally but when there's offers on and you've zero willpower, sh1t happens....so I'm actually not bothering to look.

Feck it though, I had a health scare during the summer , so meh, they better be happy tmw 😂😅😂

• Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭Addmagnet

Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas - may it be as busy or as restful as you need, and may you re-connect with as many or as few people as you want!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,074 ✭✭✭suvigirl

Merry Christmas everyone

At work, in 25 years I have had 2 Xmas days off, it never usually bothers me, I'm a bit like you today @[Deleted User] but hey, best dinner of the year later so woo hoo 🎅

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,184 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

In work, busy out.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭4Ad

Happy Christmas Fellow Wherers.....

• Advertisement

Happy

Christmas

Everyone

As most of you know, I'm not much for this time of year however I do hope all y'all enjoy whatever you're at and I'm wishing you all peace.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,074 ✭✭✭suvigirl

This is really weird.......

My post says duvetday but when I read it here, it says something mad! Kathleen or something?????

• Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭Duvet Day

Don't go there suvi, that's the 8th mystery of the world. 🤣 I'm really undercover here, be careful.

Happy Christmas wherers, I'm showered, that's possibly my only achievement today apart from eat and pour.😁 I've worked many Christmas days but opted out of this one, I'm beginning to think I'm more festive when I work, I'm definitely another Grem about Christmas.

Oh schtop the kailyn yellow science actually populates on my predictive text 🤣

• Registered Users Posts: 17,036 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Happy Christmas Wherers! Remember it's only another day if it's not for you.

I hope the chicks let poor @gifted out of the loo, at least the throne is warm if the coast isn't clear and he can dine like a king.

Hungover after 4 pints.

Had to take a relative with balance problems to Mass. Thought I was going to die from anxiety or spontaneously combust.

Having large Cadbury dairy milk wholenut with coffee now to calm me down.

When I was younger I got very agitated and anxious going into a church..

• good morning everyone except people who don’t believe in Santa Claus

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,363 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Mad tired.......Just finishing up there now in work, mad busy night doing deliveries........just took a selfie there with reindeer

I missed the reindeer it seems 🤔😏

Ohh **** I said too much 😱😱

😂

Advertisement