Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 4 - Read OP before posting - updated 30/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,964 ✭✭✭✭GBX

The recording, if that's the dead hitman, while to us is a bit mad to have recorded it, is worth it's weight to them. It's a surety to anyone else they have grievance with.

What's it they they say, come at the king, better not miss. Well they did this time. Badly. Whoever wanted the hit royally fûcked it up.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,887 ✭✭✭Augme

Depends. If there I'd cctv in the restaurant then whoever did it is fuckd and will get life. Now I've no idea who did it, but if it was the two sons it would be fairly funny them dodging a hit only to get life in prison on the back of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,964 ✭✭✭✭GBX

Yeah no doubt any CCTV changes the direction and severity of anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,325 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

Is this a worse hit than the attempt on Bottler in Ballymun a few years ago?? Dead hitman vs 2 dead innocent bystanders which is worse hit?? I know the 2 hitmen in Bottler attempt are also now dead so maybe that swings it fir the win.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 i_am_me

Guessing if it took the guards over 20 minutes to get there as some are saying they surely would have got their hands on the CCTV. But then again if you record it yourself and share it maybe you don't actually care if you're noticed 🤔

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭Gusser09

Thats not self defence. They'll be going for another holiday based on the video.

Sad state of affairs this country of ours.

A weird bunch those hennesseys.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 cockapoo

This and these lads comes down to few things in life as they younger, parents influence on them , how they feel emotionally everybody wants to fit in and feel important, what they see growing up in the areas they live, the education some get is not what they need some these lads very smart but sitting in some classes not for them like history, geography, Science and art, religion the likes þlthey learn nothing from them no interest. I went school ballyfermot was but in low class for reasons i wanted go were my mates were as i wanted go that school but was no space but this class and my dad gave me choice thinking back i should of gone other school amd highest class but did not there were 12 in the class and my **** they were wild all but me and other went in crime and the likes few are dead some yous would know from papers and some are low key dealers but make good money others in prison for life murder and some violent **** i being around some these all my life i never got in trouble in school never once and never got into crime always worked and lived my life by morals my dad gave me he raised me on his own was not around much as he worked hard away monday to friday and would not be the most vocal or emotional there as a young man,after my mam fucked off but he taught me to respect people, to not judge as people will go the road they take for reasons, he taught me to know how to trust people only once of they break it it gone but that dose not mean they bad people as some break trust tell other people things to fell important amd the likes that everyone wants to be liked and some people will do anything to feel it like being the bully being the dealer being the joy rider being the prick have addiction its all to madk emotions people have as most were never taught to deal woth emotions and i seen lads bully amd threatened other to people to deal with there emotions they have to have the best car holidays clothes the likes then the others tuen to drugs to mask the truma of bad childhoods and lash put in anger at anyone mostly people they know would ever in day fight back or open there mouths but angers was never truly at the people who really caused the pain in there life. Would treat there women like **** cheating be out for days talking bad about there birds and the like to seem bigger and the like be frist out on fathers day evwn do they not see there kids and then fall apart crying when the bird kicks them to touch how she was best ever. Sorry kong post there loads to do for kids in ballyfermot and cherry orchard and some really good people who but there time and effort and saves loads from going wrong way. There younger young fellas are different breed so easly influenced by rap music and social media look at movies like scarface the like snorting lots of **** mashed up coke thinking they be next big think that they smarter the like gobshits trying follow in footsteps of big names around cherry orchard these names the like relised as they got older the how much they wasted and how they taught bullying people got them nowhere i was never bullied by them but never got into there life and would call them out n it if out for pints saying way ya picking on him ya know he not going do anything and by being this way got many to open to me one on,one amd seen them cry and admit it all went back to childhood trauma well 90% some just wanted be gangster and ended up dead are locked up woth nobody and some crack addiction smost these lads came from rocky homes in some way was not always violent house hold some there parents just never taught them were wealthy hard working its time and advice we give pur kods thats shape them to end up like any can in utter on drugs dealing for kinda easy life but misery putting on others shooting people going oit causing stupid acts pf violence against people robbery and just down right lost stuck drinking way to mich thinking that more ya drink the bigger ya are smoking so much weed there brain melts week should be smoked one joint few puffs pass amd then relax a d enjoy these lads are joint after joint and they the worst drink amd weed followed by the coke then and the the shot talkimg about womwn i was riding your women for 3 hours done this done that all bollox to make them feel like the man sorry for long rant i not really drink only now and again but these country and thes youngs lads are fucked these areas will struggle to get rid these problems but going baxk to the start why young lads and girls are educated is so wrong they should tra h them to deal woth emotions and how they feel there parents are mostly following what they were taught or path they took by friends they were around and not strong wnough to say not for me or walk away when something bad was happening. The government have alot to answer for as democracy is a lie we live in two party state were one is in **** country up other party gives them **** then they switch places and all from private schools and look after themselves people before profit thes **** call out all the wrong but Richard bodye barriiet private school wealthy family they all crooked amd will never allow the average man to rolise to power someone for these to follow by being far we never really owe anything ya get mortgage but you never owe that house alway in debt to banks they divide us and we fall fpr it fight each other argue each other while out rights are taking before our eyes while we look somewhere else they stay rich we stay thinking we are free i would rather live under a Dictator qs at leat he honest about **** you over leo our leader stood in our government building before he came out as gay and was against gay men adopting children stood there and lied even dog he was gay and people trust this clown they all were crooked back to de a velra he sound out to the English they relised it easier to control that way all them sell out peole olin power the big lads at top of gangs are the biggest touts got this from lad i used to work woth his mate was copper and out one night on drinks amd told us how its gos down look how all biggest gangs were taking down only the they fucked up dunnes, gillian, crumlin drimagh limerick kinaham hutch amd many in between. He said they will always have to allow some drug gangs as long they can bw controled to some reason as they know how these act and how they run once a gang collapse they have to start intel again. Sorry drunk rant over we should have the best safest country in world but its so Corrupt and always has being since de a verla orderd Collins to be shot he made the deal before he sent him over to England and i not up thrra either they were controled by mi5 they always havw to have a threat to the people think of the movies it s was Russia ira bad guys them the middle east then terrorist threat levels then always somebody hiding under the bed while the usa and English are worst destroyed middle east for money on a loe that saddan hussein had nuclear weapons would not even call the weapons of mass destruction it was cia who trained all these guys just madness now i finished if ya got the end peace and bliss i better go to bed now and wake my wofe and tell het how bad all our so calles leaders are and were fucked and tey get the ride better brush my teeth beforehand. Sorry for spelling amd grammer not my strongest part

• Registered Users Posts: 2 cockapoo

Soory forget my point about kods and emotions i have 5 kids for 3 ladys get on woth 3 of them and they get on together took few years but we all realise the kids most important we work hard to give them what they need and want and by all be able to talk show them that be understanding amd consideration works its give and take my eldest is 16 from clondalkin he good lad 6,2 big unit gos to gym good in school at sports has lovely girlfriend who he treats right and i have no worries about trust him so much because i was honest to him about my mistakes and my drugs use coke weed e,s lsd acid and how it took me till near 40 to relised it all bollox taughr stick up for himself but never bully even if everyone taking piss out of the weakest that the affected it has on people later in live might seem laugh but to thinj how that person grow up to feel we had one our group everyone taked piss he grow up insecure shadow of person never bei.g with lady amd still child like how i realise at 42 i have no friends good friends i can trust 100% ditched them all my best friend is my wife and i 100% honest with her about everything now we loe to the people closest to us for some reason now my co called friends talk aboit me he thinks he too good be around us and what a prick i am because they still same on the bag smoking joints into the brothel were thwy not get it up give 70 euro to sit there and her snorting there cock thinking they all rhat. Back young fella taught him ots ok to have emotions of he feeling sad that ok, if he thinks he cannot do something thats ok we face it another day told him if he was interested in doing drugs ring me and he did his mates smoking weed told he he mighr try told hin it the wrost thing he could and he ever did taughr him about sex when mates say they riding for hours done this and that it is bollox he told me when he lost his cherry and how it went ir all cone down to the message we give and that went we **** up thats ok also we learn try do better as that great poet and vrack head whitney houston said i believe the children are the future

• Registered Users Posts: 2,016 ✭✭✭Slideways

Phucking hell chap, have you heard of paragraphs?!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Artana1916

AFAIK that’s not right, one of the two gunmen in the bottler hit is dead, the other one is still alive.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 SniperIre

All the experts with the 100% 🤣

• Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭1968

Yes, I believe 18 individuals have been shot dead inside Dublin pubs between 1980 and 2016:

Jackie Kelly – 17 Sep. 1980 – Grace’s pub, corner of Townsend St. and Shaw St., Pearse St., D2 – Destroyed by fire 1983.

John Reddin – 01 April 1996 – The Blue Lion pub, 103 Parnell St., North Inner City, D1 – Korean restaurant today

Tony ‘Chester’ Beatty – 30 Nov. 1997 – The Wild Heather pub, 60 Mary St, North Inner City, D1 – Closed 1990s.

Eamon O’Reilly – 11 Jan. 1998 – The Tower Inn pub, St. Helena’s Rd, Finglas, D11 – Closed 2000s

Raymond Salinger – 28 Jan. 2003 – Farrell’s pub, 35 New St., Clanbrassil St., D8 – Open today (Kavanagh’s)

Declan Griffin – 05 April 2003 – Horse and Jockey pub, Emmet Rd., Inchicore, D8 – Closed

Thomas Canavan – 04 Aug 2003 – Cleary’s pub, 53 Sarsfield Rd., Inchicore, D8 – Open (same name)

Bernard Verb Sugg – 17 Aug 2003 – Brookwood Inn pub, Blackcourt Road, Blanchardstown, D15 – Open today (Leonard’s)

Paul Warren – 25 Feb 2004 – Gray’s pub, Newmarket Square, Coombe, Liberties, D8 – Closed and demolished

Jimmy Curran – 03 April 2005 – The Green Lizard pub, Francis St., The Liberties, South Inner City, D8 – Open today (Drop Dead Twice)

Anthony Russell – 18 April 2008 – Ardlea Inn pub, 11 Maryfield Ave., Artane, D5 – Open today (same name)

Paul ‘Farmer’ Martin – 23 Aug 2008 – Jolly Toper pub, 33 Church St., Finglas, D11 – Open today (Village Inn)

John ‘Champagne’ Carroll – 18 Feb 2009 – Grumpy Jack’s pub, 25 The Coombe, D8 – Open today (Spitalfields)

Eamon Dunne – 23 April 2010 – Fassaugh House pub, 2A Fassaugh Ave., Cabra, D7 – Closed and to be demolished

Darren Coggan – 25 June 2011 – Black Horse Inn pub, 233 Tyrconnell Rd., Inchicore, D8 – Closed 2010s

Alan McNally – 02 Feb 2012 – Cappagh Nua pub, 58 Barry Rd., Finglas, D11 – Open today (Abbey Tavern)

Paul Cullen – 03 April 2013 – Cabra House pub, 62-66 Fassaugh Ave., Cabra, D7 – Closed

Michael Barr – 25 April 2016 – Sunset House pub, 1 Summerhill P arade, Ballybough, D3 – Off license today

• Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭1968

The hitman wasn't killed in that incident though in 2017, no? I don't think we've had an incident in Irish gangland when three people were shot and killed in the same situation? 15 cases where there were double murders though.

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭mikewebber

Some politician on the airwaves saying

" everybody knows everybody "

Like wtf does that even mean

Like whf knows everybody

• Registered Users Posts: 1,802 ✭✭✭Bobson Dugnutt

They mean that all the scumbags in the criminal fraternity know of each other and each others dealings.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,179 ✭✭✭Quitelife

Reading todays paper there was 4 or 500 people in Blanchardstown church at mass at the same time as this attack was taking place .

Sums up how polarised Irish society is ie Drug crowd full of so much evil versus so many people trying to live a quite live in communities like Blanchardstown. Free legal aid solicitors & soft on crime judges seem to be on the side of the drug scum .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭JacksonHeightsOwn

you're not too far wrong.

i honestly think it all stems from turning a blind eye when these little **** are young.

of course, the parents have the most influence on which way the child will go. And ultimately, more often than not, its their fault really,

but when you have a lack of garda presence, and then the ones that are present, let them roam the streets, hang around shops, and drive through fields on scramblers, then this is what it leads to.

they really do need a recruitment drive in the garda, and soon. Better starting wages for a start, and generally more garda stations.

Blancharsdtown is obviously in the news at the minute over this incident. but in reality, its a huge suburb, with possibly a bigger population than most other counties, and it has 1 garda station, Tallaght is the same, another huge population, but one garda station. what do the government expect to happen.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,017 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

40 isn't too old to learn lessons, also you just told a person that literally informed you he didn't appreciate education in their youth to punctuate, which doesn't make you particularly smart

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

I wonder is there any truth in it taking 20 minutes for the Gardai to get there. You could walk from the Garda station to Brownes in 5 minutes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,541 ✭✭✭john boye

Looks like it was a white Christmas for someone.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,017 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

That was a gaddafi death

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭Updaparish

• Registered Users Posts: 447 ✭✭mcgragger

only thing is that the armed support may have been 20 mins away, normal beat police were not the ones to send there to respond to a shooting

• Registered Users Posts: 410 ✭✭reclose

Did the gun jam or something? I just can’t see how you end up dead if you have a gun.

Is it not a case of walk in fire the shots and do a legger out to the car?

Or did all the fleeing people get in the way of him running out?

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭ballsdeep69

They sound like the sort of people who scream down the phone at SVDP that they have to eat there cereal with a fork to save milk.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,324 ✭✭✭PokeHerKing

If the exit is where his body was lying then he had to go back down a narrow corridor flanked by booths to get out.

Who knows, might have been other members of the hennessy crowd sitting in them that could have just stuck a knife in or a leg out and tripped him up as he was leaving.

Doesn't look like the most mobile bloke to me either.

Criminal masterminds they weren't.

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭portlaoisepal

Have been saying it for years....the majority of these gang members are as thick as a double ditch...no brains

• Registered Users Posts: 410 ✭✭reclose

Yea maybe when he turned his back to leave they pounced on him with knives.

I wouldn’t take the chance myself but obviously they’ve a different mindset.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 681 ✭✭✭Housefree

It something you'd imagine yourself doing but in reality you'd just freeze and probably piss/**** your pants. It's action movie level stuff, in a situation like that just to respond with a knife. Balls of pure steel

Advertisement