Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Now TV - latest deal codes

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,350 ✭✭✭✭AndyBoBandy

Yeah, I just used 2 codes above and got both sports (Sky and extra) for a combined €25 a month… happy days!! (Will be cancelling when the season is over anyway so will not suffer the price increase on extra after 6 months)

Also just installed Now on an Amazon FireStick, so happy days again as I don’t need to faff about with their stick….

Next question is I have a Smart Samsung TV in Lithuania, so will I be able to install Now on that TV (via Samsungs App Store)?

I might just bring a fire stick over with me to be safe as I’ll be there for a bit after Christmas, and would rather watch games on a 55” TV rather than an iPhone..

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭Manc-Red_

You can put Now on a Samsung away from Home but you’ll have to switch the settings on the TV to download Irish apps.

I’d take the stick to avoid complications tbh but each to their own 😀

Better Born Lucky Than Rich.

Yeah, not taking any chances and will just bring a fire stick with me. (And we get our local TV over there through an app only available in Lithuania, so I’m not fecking around with any TV geo settings in case I mess something up…)…

• Registered Users Posts: 3,556 ✭✭✭wassie

I have a FireTV stick for travel - works brilliantly as all you need is wifi from either where ever your staying or hotspot form your phone. Don't need to subscribe to Amazon Prime either to use it. Plus you get the benefit of all the other streaming services.

Best to get a dedicated VPN app on the device your watching and not the phone itself (when using as a hotspot) as this sometimes can be problematic. You can also use it to mirror your phone or PC if you need to.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭ECookie13

The way to go is to subscribe to a VPN and then get all the deals from the US for Hulu, Peacock etc.

Works out cheaper and you get 4k streaming if you get a decent VPN like Windscribe.

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭WATPOAE

Any other Sky Cinema codes around? I tried the last 1 euro/month one shared here (NOWCINDKSOPY) but it has expired.

• Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭finno

do these codes work on an English now tv sub?

my sister lives over there and is looking to get a sub

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

Y.N.W.A

Best to get a dedicated VPN app on the device your watching and not the phone itself (when using as a hotspot) as this sometimes can be problematic. You can also use it to mirror your phone or PC if you need to.

Did someone not say above Now will work abroad for up to 30 days as long as you are still in the EU?

I used Hola VPN during the summer to stream the All Ireland Final in Lithuania from the RTÉ player app, and was able to cast it onto a TV.. so I assume worst case I could do the same with Now TV if they do geo block, especially when streaming PL games...

When you want to use your Now Ireland sub outside of Ireland on holidays etc.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 579 ✭✭✭feargantae

Check your emails. I'm after getting another one for €1 Cinema plus free Boost for the month.

Is it the same code? If not can you share thx.

I dont ever get emails for some reason - even though Im opted in for marketing.

I checked my spam and kopped they were in there until I sorted it pal

Not me unfortunately. I check & clear my spam folder regularly.

Are you subbing? I only get offers when I’m not

Yep most of the time. But havent had cinema for a little while and no codes working unfortunately.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Infinitum

€1 a month

CINEMA

+1 month free Boost

Hurry! Voucher expires 28 December.

Cinema: NOWCINDKSOPO

Boost: NOWBOOXHDYTUOQB

Nice one. Christmas movies for the kids sorted.

• Registered Users Posts: 579 ✭✭✭feargantae

Sorry lads, been super busy the last few days as ye can imagine! The codes are the same ones posted kindly above by @Infinitum

I got the email even though I'm already on the €1 offer. I seem to always get the Now codes thankfully!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭muloc

• Registered Users Posts: 1,985 ✭✭✭Ohmeha

This latest free boost code came in very handy for me as I've just today entered the final 30 day window to add a new code to my existing free boost codes so now 3 months in a row of free boost and counting thanks to these codes being posted here

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭DoubleJoe7

Any €1 entertainment codes doing the rounds?

• Registered Users Posts: 761 ✭✭✭mikewest

Thank you guys for the cinema and boost codes. Happy wife for Christmas

• Registered Users Posts: 368 ✭✭zaphodbeeb

On the hunt for Entertainment codes as well.

I'm guessing that there's not likely to be new codes this side of Christmas though?

Merry Christmas everyone - this thread has saved me a fortune :-)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,893 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Buy her a proper present ya cheap bastard 🤣🤣🤣

• Registered Users Posts: 1,985 ✭✭✭Ohmeha

I have received another Sports Extra (TNT/Premier Sports) code €10 per months for 6 months

NOWSPXCDLPH

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,606 ✭✭✭Treppen

Subscribed to this cheers.... Now on hunt for entertainment package 🤣

Have a problem with fire stick though!!

When I go to directions on stick app and scan on phone it won't let me enter 6 digit code. Instead it goes there for a split second, then jumps to home page of nowtv!

Then when I chose the sign in with remote option at bottom, it logs in but any video I play just hangs indefinitely!

Advertisement