If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which OLED to buy

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,596 ✭✭✭newmember2

• Registered Users Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭funnyname

Yes that would be ideal but I forgot to mention I haven't seen it in stock in an local B&M stores within a 60km radius of me. I saw the LG one in Currys and HN.

• Company Representative Posts: 17,275 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hey Funnyname.

Both are excellent but the LG in my opinion does pip it.

The Panasonic at the current €999 is a great deal. Paying the extra for the LG does get a better TV and image though.

Stock on the LG is super limited at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,105 ✭✭✭SuperBowserWorld

I have an LG C1 48 inch. It's beautiful. Picture is amazing for everything except low res standard definition stuff, which is a problem with the content and not TVs like these. Has up to 120 Hz and low latency game mode etc for gaming.

The user interface/menus are very slow however, but I believe they improved this in later revisions. But it's not really a big deal as I'd spend very little time on menus.

Don't forget to check places like DID, Power city too.

Thanks for your input SuperBowsersWorld.

@ Funnyname if you do see a cheaper price in one of our competitors let me know as we offer a price beat ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭funnyname

So I purchased the LG, hope to take delivery of it in the next few days.

Can you tell me if the points for securing it to a bracket are exactly in the middle of the TV or are they located towards the lower half of the TV?

Hey Funnyname.

The little image below shows the location of the mounting holes on the 48C3

I've also marked their location in yellow on teh image below:

If you drop me your full name in a PM I can try and get an ETA tomorrow for your delivery.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.