Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Underdog Alliance

• 28-12-2023 1:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,112 ✭✭✭

I expect my idea might get a shrift no but hear me out.

Our economy is linked heavily with the USA and Britain, countries with low morale values and who have involvement in mass murders in many nations globally. We obviously receive some financial benefits from our relationships with them but we have to lick their boots for that. For example, we can't call out the USA for backing Israel in their current murder campaign.

Can we not align ourselves with nations with no blood on their hands. Or at least less blood. The alternative big players are Russia and China but I don't think their values are far higher than Britain and the US. So what about an alternative. So called lesser nations coming together to form a trade and travel pact, economic deals etc while also blocking any deals with the 'global powers'.

Let them trade amongst eachother or kill eachother, whatever they want. While countries like Ireland, Ukraine, Argentina, Vietnam, Iceland and so on sit down and broker a deal. We'd be breaking away from the EU in this move and forming an alliance with the underdogs. Any countries who have interest can attend the discussions. Countries who welcome peace and share common economic and social goals and independence from war mongering economies. We all have so much to offer.

Now, obviously I'm just riffing here and haven't put a huge amount of research into this but I expect you all to see the benefits of my idea and back me up accordingly. Share your ideas here and let us build this movement. To the Underdog Alliance!!!

Comments

Advertisement