Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v10] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 862 ✭✭✭lumphammer2

Remember Lorraine story now ... Dolores' friend died of cancer but was a minor character ... Fiona was Paul's girlfriend ... her older husband had cancer ... was IIRC given the all clear first with Ray getting his diagnosis by mistake!! ... but Fiona smothered him with a pillow so as to go off with Paul ... Paul suspected this and ran ... didn't stop him living with Fiona more recently though ...

• Registered Users Posts: 448 ✭✭Otis Hill

Yup

Here's an article from this year quoting steo's actors age: https://m.sundayworld.com/showbiz/irish-showbiz/fair-city-star-33-reveals-he-and-his-partner-are-expecting-baby-number-seven/a1516546875.html

And here's one quoting Babs actors age: https://www.irishmirror.ie/showbiz/irish-showbiz/comic-ali-fox-says-takes-30567937.amp

Either or both may have turned 34 since, but both of them were 33 at some point in 2023

So they're about the same age or slightly older than Doug and Sean in real life but playing significantly older and younger than them

Post edited by Otis Hill on

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭bcklschaps

Ha ha.... Fergal is back....and just like we all guessed, Fergal is VanGirl

• Registered Users Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭Archduke Franz Ferdinand

Fair city… where no one has a kettle in their own place, despite coffees in Dublin costing 4 or 5 quid. They’re obviously earning top dollar in carrigstown,

• Registered Users Posts: 33,747 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

It was obvious the girlfriend was AI generated given how she always looked on the phone.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,927 ✭✭✭John arse

That may have been said before once or twice?☕☕☕👍

• Registered Users Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭Archduke Franz Ferdinand

I thought Damian was a sh”” actor but this guy is really the worst

• Registered Users Posts: 29,447 ✭✭✭✭whelan2

Steo will go over to look at the baby

• Registered Users Posts: 16,535 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Dean needs to go to specksavers if he thought that was a real person.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,805 ✭✭✭take everything

Ridiculous Victor and Babs not letting the father near his own child.

Also Hayley: what exactly is the plan there- i thought the aim was to get information, but she's talking about destroying him emotionally.

Also: how realistic is that filter Fergal is using. It feels like something like that wouldn't be possible.

Post edited by take everything on

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,535 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

I'm hoping James has copped on to Haley and Carol and is playing them at their own game.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,982 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Yesssssssss we should get royalties for writing this storyline

• Registered Users Posts: 2,993 ✭✭✭littlevillage

The AI girlfriend looks pretty fake and Dean should be a bit more tech savvy.

But in fairness its a good storyline.

I'm waiting for the shock reveal that Sean and Cass swapped bodies a long time ago, Freaky Friday style. Sean has always acted more like an 80 year old while Cass has always acted like a 30 year old

Fergal's mad to see Dean's bits. I assume it's for personal use. Not much point leaking them since half the ladies in Carrigstown have already seen them anyway.

The catfishing using augmented reality is a novel storyline but it was weird how Dean took the bait originally. VanGirl originally commented on Juliets story about van living which featured Dean and it was Dean that slid into VanGirls DMs rather than the other way around when Juliet pointed out VanGirls comment on her post. So was Juliet meant to be the original target and Fergal switched to Dean or was he hoping Juliet would flag the post to Dean and Dean would pursue it?

• Registered Users Posts: 855 ✭✭✭Photobox

How daft was that with Victor going on about how great it is being a Dad in front of Steo!! When they hate this guy and don't want him anywhere near the baby.

• Registered Users Posts: 855 ✭✭✭Photobox

The Cass emerging storyline with Ruby and Ruth, could be a hard watch. You can easily see how someone like Cass could get taken advantage of 😔

• Registered Users Posts: 4,958 ✭✭✭Deeec

It's even dafter that the 3 of them went out for a drink together. The notion that Greg and Steo can still be friends is ridiculous

• Registered Users Posts: 20,982 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

And of course being a man Victor had to look like he was a goose looking at thunder buying nappies

• Registered Users Posts: 681 ✭✭✭Flowergirl201

Are Ruby and ruth friends now??

Does Sean live with cass? If not why not?

It's like deano has has a personality transplant, love sick teenager comes to mind.

• Registered Users Posts: 681 ✭✭✭Flowergirl201

Why is Anna out of the holding cell, she should've stayed a bit longer

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 82,336 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Great to see Fergal back 😁

I'm guessing it's her turn in the catfish story to maximise Dean's humiliation.

There was the acting pod of Dean plus Juliet and Mairead, then Dean plus Doug and Ray, then Dean plus Sean, Bosco, Cass and Georgie, now it's Dean plus Ana and Leo. All talking about VanGirl so all will know he's been catfished. He also banged Dearbhala and the influencer girl as well while in contact with VanGirl so may as well bring them back and have them find out

• Registered Users Posts: 30,488 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

I know the writers don't want us to like him but I sort of do well compared to the other lads he's sort of interesting.

Advertisement