Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aer Lingus Cabin Crew Recruitment - 2024

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 g72

@ccrew2024Qs

hi

Have you tried ringing Nobox

i interviewed Friday 10th Nov

I had received no response and rang Nobox 28th Nov

I was advised I would receive an email that week and I got the offer email 30th Nov.

Got the email for signing contract etc 13 Dec

Best of luck and no news is good news .. so they say

• Registered Users Posts: 14 welshgoddess

For anyone interested there’s a private FB group called Aer Lingus Cabin Crew Training 2024

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Velvetdarknss

Is anyone else still waiting for the interview results? My assessment day was on 8th dec and they said i ll have an outstcome after two weeks. Good luck for everyone x

• Registered Users Posts: 3 ccrew2024Qs

Still waiting here @Velvetdarknss and as I mentioned I interviewed on November 23rd, but sure 'all good things to those who wait' as the saying goes!

Thanks @g72, I actually rang Nobox that same afternoon and was just informed that no decision had been made either way and that Aer Lingus would be in touch but timeline was not given.

Naturally it's only in the next couple of days offices get fully back to regularity, but yeah will be getting to be a little bit more of an ordeal waiting. I have been mulling over contingency plans to distract myself and honestly feel fairly 'Que Sera Sera' about it all by now!

Happy new year to all on thread

Thank you for the update, we ll be in contact if we find more information, everything is really confusing xx

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13 rosiep02x

hey guys I did my interview on the 8th of December and got my offer I start my training in March , best of luck to everyone still waiting on results seems to be a long process 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭BlueSkyDreams

Congrats! Is there an age limit on men applying? Over 40.

not that I know off luckily with aer lingus their one airline that is really open to employing anyone at any age I know someone that’s in their 50s and works for them you should definitely give it a go!

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 9,840 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tenger

No age limit.

If you can carry out the physical tasks they set you on the interview day then you are good. (And of course the later medical)

There’s no age limit . A lot of the new intakes for 2024 are in late 50s . once you can meet all the criteria and pass the assessments , interview and medical

• Advertisement

Congratulations that’s great news!!

Now the fun begins with all the documention requirements . Your head will be 🤯 trying to sort it all out plus do your normal job

Same!! I Finally got a response and starting early March. Its been a long waiting, so I'd recommend everyone being patient in this process.

Are you starting on march 19th if so see you there 😂 I’m stressing over all the documents we need now 😂😂

Just a reminder that there’s a Facebook Group Aer Lingus Cabin Crew Training 2024 for anyone who is starting

Advertisement