Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does Mossad have agents in Iran deliberately making it look bad??

Options
  • 09-01-2024 3:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 862 ✭✭✭

The world is a strange place ... and anything is possible ... like recently in Iran (Outrage in Iran after woman whipped for refusing to wear hijab | Euronews) ... now if I was an Iranian leader and was my own person .. not a puppet!! ... I'd be doing everything in my power to show the world the direct OPPOSITE of this ... and no I don't believe Iran's leaders believe in one iota of the Voodoo mumbo jumbo they spout ... and neither do I think Ali Khamenei and Ebrahim Raisi are thickos and both lived in pre 1979 Iran and know it was better .... they would change to benefit themselves if they were in control of their own country .. indeed prob would not even be imposing this far right rubbish in the first place if they really were working for Iran ... and are continuing this voodoo cr@p because it is what their overlords tell them to do and pay them to do .... they are drinking fine wine and laughing all the way to the bank knowing they are agents of Iran's enemies ... who does this type of thing serve? Trump, Netanyahu and other Mossad agents is who .... I firmly believe that anti-Iran elements are definitely setting this evil agenda up to garner support for the next war by the West against a hated tyrant that the Western secret service deliberately set up .... me two (or should that be me too!!) laddos Khamenei and Raisi will get out and get rewarded under a new name for their services to the West to grab more oil ...

Post edited by Ten of Swords on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,338 ✭✭✭volchitsa

And do you think the Taliban takeover of Afghanistan in the days after the US pulled out was also faked by the US?

i mean, they enforce the same rules just as brutally. They closed all schools for girls over 12, as well as mad stuff like cutting the heads off shop models so they’re much like Iran in that respect.

And it seems unlikely that the US would have had anything to gain by the public humiliation they got by not being able to prevent the Taliban from taking over after them.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,695 ✭✭✭✭One eyed Jack

now if I was an Iranian leader and was my own person .. not a puppet!! ... I'd be doing everything in my power to show the world the direct OPPOSITE of this

The fundamental mistake in your argument is that you imagine Iranian leaders give a shìt how Iran is perceived by the West. They really don’t, and there’s no need for anyone to make them look bad. As far as they’re concerned, they’re right, and the West is wrong:

• Registered Users Posts: 643 ✭✭✭z80CPU
    Darth Randomer

Answered by volchista. You stayed up far beyond your bedtime last night OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 643 ✭✭✭z80CPU
    Darth Randomer

Answered by volchista. You stayed up far beyond your bedtime last night OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,307 ✭✭✭Francis McM

One thing for sure, Israel is the most democratic country in the middle east and all the surrounding countries do not need Mossad to make them look bad - they are already bad / worse than Israel.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 44 Raysin

Iran doesn't need any help to look bad, well able to do that job on their own.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,080 ✭✭✭Brussels Sprout

What a pile of nonsense.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,021 ✭✭✭silliussoddius

Shirley this is peak tin foil.

• Registered Users Posts: 862 ✭✭✭lumphammer2

I do not think anyone with one iota of a brain could think whipping a woman 74 times for not wearing a rag on her head could think that is right ... Iran's leaders are not living in caves are they? They are WELL AWARE of the world and of how countries operate ... but there is a huge movement to make Islam look bad that suits certain powers that be ... it also suits them that Iran remains poor and backward ... wouldn't the US have bombed the cr@p out of Iran the minute those hostages got out in 1981? ... we know about Irangate and Oliver North ... Iran is a pawn in the game of superpowers ....

The West does not care what any country does or what any country becomes ... the West has always come in to save Iran's worst leaders too ... Trump scuppered the moderates in the 2018-2020 period ... and it happened again with the Axis of Evil speech in 2002 ... The US like to see Iran ruled by hardliners whose main job is to make Iran poor ... and they are quite happy to leave this regime there ....

Ever hear of IRANGATE and OLIVER NORTH ?? ... the West is up to its neck in devious deals in the Middle East for decades ... whose interests does Iran's hardliners serve? ... def not Iran's that is for sure ... it makes Iran a potential rival superpower dirt poor ... I wonder who benefits from that ?? !!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,021 ✭✭✭silliussoddius

Yes, yes I have. Just because that happened doesn't mean your fantasy to affirm your opinion on geo-politics is real.

No wonder the US can go about electing imbeciles like Trump and ruining every country in the world they perceive as a threat ... when too many people don't even notice ....

If we were to see the full extent of the dealings of superpowers I guarantee you we'd all be shocked ... what Iran is today ... indeed what the entire Middle East is today ... is the result of superpowers' wheeling and dealing ... and it is hardly coincidence that the likes of Iran are a mess and the likes of the US ... Russia too ... are benefiting all the time ...

That whole Iran Iraq war was desired to continue to destroy both countries remember !! ... In the late 1970s Iran and Iraq had a future that could see them rival the superpowers ... The Shah was becoming independent and it cost him his job ... replaced by a guy in poor health and then Ali Khamenei ... This interview with the Shah is very revealing ....

The Shah of Iran and SAVAK (1976) | 60 Minutes Archive - YouTube

• Registered Users Posts: 16,739 ✭✭✭✭nacho libre

I would agree with you that intelligence agencies carry out sabotage acts to weaken their enemies, this may extend to black ops if it will achieve a long term strategic aim.

Even friendly countries spy on each other to get an economic edge or see how a country may act on certain issues.

With this in mind The FBI have been very busy over the years keeping an eye on mossad activity in America. So it certainly not tin foil hat territory to believe that intelligence agencies can get up to everything and anything to undermine an enemy. Indeed We have seen some of these actions being written about, and in some cases making it to the big screen.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,371 ✭✭✭✭Donald Trump

Spoken like a person who knows nothing about the country.

How many Iranians have you ever met? I've met a good few highly educated women from there. In terms of mathematics/science/engineering their educational standards are higher than what you'll meet from the West in general (although admittedly, there will be a sampling bias there)

• Registered Users Posts: 23,695 ✭✭✭✭One eyed Jack

Again, you’re thinking only from your perspective, you’re not thinking from the perspective of Iranian leaders, let alone 90 million Iranian people. You’re still unwilling to acknowledge a very simple fact:

Iranian leaders don’t give a shìt how Iran is perceived by the West. They see Western values as a corrupting influence on Islamic society.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 23,197 CMod ✭✭✭✭Ten of Swords

Thread closed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement