Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,915 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Sorry for your loss JK , it's never easy, hugs 🤗

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭thomil

Work laptop closed for the weekend, now time to chill with a hot chocolate and a warm cinnamon bun 😋

congrats on the new home, suvigirl 🎉🎉

Willing to provide red wine cake for the housewarming party 😁

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,363 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

• Registered Users Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭SuperBowserWorld

Sad news @JupiterKid

Heartbreaking.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,190 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Hugs to you JK

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Sorry for your loss JK, mind yourself and sending you hugs.

• Registered Users Posts: 648 ✭✭✭Duvet Day

My condolences JK, a sad time for you, take care.x

• Jupiter I’m sorry to hear about your loss. It’s never easy to lose someone close to us especially when they had such an impact when we were young. Best wishes to you <3

• Registered Users Posts: 4,898 ✭✭✭gifted

Waiting to drive the family to the train. They are leaving it to the last second..

'sake

• Advertisement

Getting ready to light the fire. And everyone out. I love the rare peace and quiet.

Post edited by SuperBowserWorld on

Sitting down with a mug of coffee and a slice of coffee cake . Was actually a nice day here , cold but not bitterly cold, I'll take that ☺️

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,190 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Trudge trudge, the usual glamour

• Registered Users Posts: 12,165 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

I have no cake in the house. Chocolate yes. Cake no. I'm out for a quick pint so I'm I will grab a cake on the way home.

I said feck it and bought it yesterday, same as your house G , lots of chocolate, no cake! Four tubs of unopened Heroes/Celebrations etc in the press . One opened and about five chocolates gone out of it .

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Sorry for your loss JK

• Registered Users Posts: 14,053 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Watching The Matrix . I actually won the 4th instalment on dvd on boards , but between moving and everything else I haven’t got around to watching it .

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,748 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Thank you guys for all the touching posts with words of sympathy. They are very much appreciated. 💕

I'm pretty devestated over the loss of this wonderful lady and her funeral today in north County Cork where she originally hailed from was a very fitting send off. I was crying a lot today.

It was really good to meet so many members of her family, some of whom I haven't seen in years. 😊

On a hotel bed here in a hotel just outside Cork City, absolutely shattered tired and listening to Everything But The Girl on the headphones - very fitting.

Back up to Dublin tomorrow. 🚗

• Registered Users Posts: 12,165 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

I grabbed a Stafford's Black Forest Gateaux cake on the way home. Hours ago. Awkward fecker to carry home.The three of us ended up around the kitchen table having a chat. I just demolish my slice with a glass of bainne! In the leaba now. I needed cake!

Now I want cake.. Preferably chocolatey and (shudder) moist

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,053 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Suddenly I’m wide awake, just as I’m falling asleep . I might as well get up and have breakfast

Your poor ould circadian rhythm is booked, don't envy you.

Fit of coughing, and up and awake. Let the cat in. He's in and out. Think I'll make breakfast now. It's not that cold. Feeling incredibly anxious. Just too much worrying stuff going on.

Suddenly have a hankering for toast and a runny egg. Will I make it when I go home?. I will in my hoop..

Porridge mixed with strawberry yogurt. Tea. Orange. juice. Nice! So quiet. Extra nice! Might do some toast in a bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,080 ✭✭✭suvigirl

Work, work, work.....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭I says

Fire is blazing, mug of tea and listening to pink Floyd. Dark side of the moon. The troops will soon be home and the madness will start again.

It's a beautiful day but definitely getting colder.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,176 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

I enjoyed pottering outside for a while, bit of an impromptu tidy up.

Sharp, crisp but dry.

To thine own self be true

Advertisement