Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Munster Team Talk Thread - New season title pending....

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭mark_jmc

lol agreed. Watching on my phone because paw patrol has precedence on the TV- doesn’t help either

Munster have been superb in this second half and have strangled the life out of Toulon.

Coombes, Hodnett, Scannell and especially Nankivell all superb.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,749 ✭✭✭Eoinbmw

That was silly

• Registered Users Posts: 4,699 ✭✭✭standardg60

Stupid from Coombes, just recycle it

• Registered Users Posts: 5,988 ✭✭✭leakyboots

Tight call, looked like his arm was being held but Coombes probably should have recycled

• Advertisement

Munster have turned it around tonight such an improvement!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,143 ✭✭✭letowski

Outstanding 76 minute effort by Scannell on his first game this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 673 ✭✭✭Ben Bailey

Kendellen's 2nd penalty conceded. He's not at it yet, maybe a bit over eager off the bench.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,736 ✭✭✭pappyodaniel

Caseys box kicking is very underrated. He had an excellent game.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,988 ✭✭✭leakyboots

This is one of our best wins on the road. Have been in that stadium and seen us lose, it's not an easy place to go.

Nanks, Nash, Scannell, Crowley, Coombes, Beirne, Casey, Hodnett, Zebo.... all had massive games

Atmosphere for the Northampton game will be something else, needing a BP at home against an English team in the final game!

• Advertisement

That's a huge result

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭mrpdap

Mighty performance

well done Munster

• Registered Users Posts: 17,975 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

Super win

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭YTM

Hopefully we've a clean bill of health come Monday morning with a couple more returning for what will be a massive game next week. Especially at home against a team guaranteed a home draw in the next round.

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭markest

Well played, looking forward to next Saturday now. See you in Thomond. COYS :)

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,459 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

Cracking game. Toulon looked much stronger at the start but an incredible number of lost/stolen balls in contact and a calamitous lineout have them nothing to play with. Munster immense from 15 mins on and with a really enjoyable playing style . Hodnett and Nankivell immense throughout. Nash had a great game.

• Registered Users Posts: 673 ✭✭✭Ben Bailey

Yes, great game. That said, I wouldn't be delighted if I was a RCT supporter. Crowley stepped up after his pook kick, which is really encouraging. Nash looked really good, and very timely too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,241 ✭✭✭Boscoirl

Didn’t see the whole game. And what I did see was on a phone. But hodnett was immense for me.

would love to see his tackle count.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,314 ✭✭✭✭phog

Huge, huge win for us, a BP win away from home against Toulon. 🔥❤️

We defended well in the opening quarter, obviously, the kicking ball back at them was part of the game plan. Crowley getting a lot of stick for his kick, the defenders were a much bigger issue.

How good is Zebo 🔥, just excellent, Nash too. Hodnett my motm. Scannell making a huge difference on his return and having POM on the field just adds so much to us both in attack and defence.

That knock on is a huge decision, I can see why they allowed it but if that happened against Munster you'd be annoyed.

Great to hear the travelling fans singing The Fields of Athenry. I'm jealous of those that made the trip.

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭50HX

Great result esp away from home, we seem to play better on the road ( look at last season)

Scannell was immense on his return, some shift to put in

Hodnett was my motm, crowley was ropey to start with but love the way he works his way into games when it's not goin well

• Registered Users Posts: 2,342 ✭✭✭Zak Flaps

Hi all. My mum recorded the game on TNT earlier. She just tried to watch the game but all it recorded was a message asking if she'd like to upgrade to TNT despite the fact that she already has it!!! 😡

Is there anywhere else she could could watch it now? Tried Catch Up on TNT on the sky box but it isn't there.

It might become available on YouTube, check tomorrow or later in the week

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭oppiuy

Is a home tie in round sixteen possible if Exeter lose

• Registered Users Posts: 2,241 ✭✭✭Boscoirl

• Registered Users Posts: 3,763 ✭✭✭Buddy Bubs

Is round of 16 a 2 leg aggregate match ?

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭YTM

Saints are in the Top 2, Exeter can pass them out for 1st place and are playing Bayonne (in Bayonne) but all they need is a BP to stay ahead of us.

Hard to see us getting into the Top 2 spots.

• Advertisement

Iirc, @Cookiemunster was travelling over to this one. What a game to be at. Matches like today are ones that are never forgotten. Hope he and his crew have a great weekend.

Advertisement