Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Well it seems there is a fair few films out over Christmas this year.

Options
  • 17-12-2023 6:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16,113 ✭✭✭✭
    Ms

Wonka is already out and am sure will do well while Aquaman 2 and Rebel Moon are coming out soon too and there is that godzilla film too.

So what are you planning to see?

I have no interest in that Godzila or any Godzila film for that matter so will not be going to see that or Wonka either.

I do plan to go see Aquaman 2 hopefully before Christmas day and Rebel moon after Christmas.

I am sure there might be other lesser known films out too.

If you know of any in the Cinema over the next couple of weeks do post about them.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,312 ✭✭✭santana75

Christmas has passed and a film that should've been released a couple of weeks ago is finally being released here next week: The holdovers, which I'm looking forward to very much.

Last night I was meant to go see "Poor things" but when I saw it was directed by the same guy who did "the favorite" (which I thought was abysmal) we decided to see something else. That was "The boys in the boat" which was such an enjoyable movie. Its a good old fashioned triumph over adversity film which is predictable but really entertaining all the same

• Registered Users Posts: 16,113 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

Ye that Poor Things film looks very weird and not my cup of tea.

"we decided to see something else. That was "The boys in the boat" which was such an enjoyable movie. Its a good old fashioned triumph over adversity film which is predictable but really entertaining all the same"

Ye that film looks like the perfect January film. Will have to go see that.

You do not want to see depressing films in Jan you want uplifting, fun films at least that's what I like in January anyway.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

Advertisement