Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Storm Isha - There's no branches down in my garden / Met Éireann were too cautious/not cautious

• 21-01-2024 10:49am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,513 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

Mods delete if required.

Thought it would be an idea not to clog the main thread up with stuff like this.

I'll go first...

Viewpoint:- Not a storm.

Issue 1:- Not a storm, as a test i left the green bin in the back garden last night, when i got up this morning it had NOT been knocked down. I had also left the green bin in the same location on Friday night and it WAS knocked down...what does that tell you?? ( tells me i put stuff into the bin on Saturday).

Issue 2:- My dog walking class has been cancelled this morning, as a result neither myself or my dog will get a walk today.

Issue 3:- I have a flight to Nuremberg later today and Nuala Carey has yet to come to my house to tell me if it will be safe to travel to the airport, in addition to this Michael O'Leary is no longer answering my calls.

Ussue 4:- Martin King has drank all my tea.

Storm Isha - There's no branches down in my garden / Met Éireann were too cautious/not cautious 54 votes

Met Éireann should have had a red warning for my house.
    48%
    jhegartymike2084445279.ieGreyAlienGLaDOSDeedsieDavid1cherryghostredarmythomasking22008Sonocdsb46mountainy manGalwayGaillimhsaabsaabShponglerHobooThe MigDanzy[Deleted User] 26 votes
    Met Éireann should have had a fluffy pink warning for my house.
    51%
    SpearhighdefRikandPolar101tb66derekbroMr.Crinklewoodalentejomr.stonewallfritzellyTelchakhuey1975john whyminibearrocky1813Pelvis Parsleybazza935topcat72Max HNigzcurran 28 votes

Comments

Advertisement